Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ch-ch-ch-ch-change Kit - Shirt Gallery 2019/20

Liverpool launch first, as they often seem to nowadays :

Why must we always have contrasting shoulders now?

The original was so much better.

Comment

It may just be the way the different cuts of fabric catch the light - compare the photo of Henderson to the rest.

Probably better than anything Nike'll come up with if the rumours are true.

Comment

Reading are going with Macron. This could go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
          Reading are going with Macron. This could go either way.
          Hope that they give you a fans' vote - it's mostly worked out for us (mainly thanks to being only open to WST members), even if some of them have only been the least worst option.

Comment

I like the colour of the Liverpool shirt, and I always liked the pinstripes. But yes, I hate the shoulders appearing to be a different finish to the front. Makes it look like a cheap printed T shirt you'd get off the internet.

As opposed to being a £50 printed T-shirt you'd get off the internet.

Comment

Barnet's new kits are...er, striking. I think I like them though ;

[URL]https://twitter.com/barnetfc/status/1119502237141803008?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Yeah, I agree. Bold and I like them.

Comment

They look as if they've been run over by a motorbike

Comment

I do have a soft spot for clubs using their nicknames to influence their kit design as long as it's not overdone. I think Barnet have got it just about right.

Comment

I'm hoping their couple of FA Cup games with fake Bees Brentford were an inspiration.

Comment

Wonder if the club will the club outlive the insect clade they are nicknamed after?

Comment

https://twitter.com/paulreidy67/status/1120596411198918657?s=19

Comment

Ok we have a problem. I linked the above tweet and accompanying photo of the Lenin shirt to this thread via my own reply function and it seems to have overridden ad hoc's post, for which I apologise, but have no idea how it happened and cannot delete.

Comment

I was just about to say how brilliant that was but 149 years? 149 years?? Why couldn't they wait until next year?

Comment

Not sure Lenin would have been a short-sleeved goalkeeper. Bit decadent, that.

He seems to be giving his back four a rollicking after making a regulation save, like all good keepers.

Comment

Tony, I can still see ad hoc's post.

Bored, I'm guessing that they were trying to pre-empt competition from a better known club next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                    Tony, I can still see ad hoc's post.
                                    Ah, thanks but I can't.

Comment

FWIW, I see the tweet but see ad hoc as the one who posted it.

Comment

Same here.

Comment

Yes that's what I see. The Lenin shirt tweet copy is mine and I don't know why it ended up on ad hoc's page.

Comment

I see the same as Sits and Tony C

Comment

Didn't Ursus moot this on a previous season's kit thread :

[URL]https://twitter.com/classicshirts/status/1120945065231310849?s=21[/URL]
                                              Last edited by Ray de Galles; 24-04-2019, 10:19.

Comment

I love a halved shirt, and I like the pink stripe. So if they weren't meant to have a striped home kit, they'd be perfect.

Comment

It's quite nice in and of itself as Sits says, but it looks like a 3rd kit or a "European competitions special" that someone's accidentally promoted to first choice. Juve should play in stripes, end of.

Edit: I'm not sure even Udinese or Siena could get away with that shirt, and they've got far more form for dicking around with their stripes than Juventus have.
                                                  Last edited by blameless; 24-04-2019, 10:32.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X