No announcement yet.

Ch-ch-ch-ch-change Kit - Shirt Gallery 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may have been premature, not confirmed as yet could just be a fan mock up.

Comment

Real Madrid. Fairly inoffensive, much like the team this season.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Reverend View Post
        I may have been premature, not confirmed as yet could just be a fan mock up.
        It's Macron, I wouldn't put it past them to come up with something that revolting... which as a fan of another Macron-sporting team with red shirts, terrifies the shit out of me.

Comment

I don't really see how that is a 90s throwback. It looks like a present day atrocity.

Comment

1994-96

Comment

Yeah, I suppose.

Comment

Chelsea's new home kit didn't look too bad yesterday when viewed from about 50 yards away, though the little scarlet tag on the back of the collar seems a bit odd.

The rumoured change kit (white) looks OK, while the images of the third kit (indescribable) may or may not be a sick joke.

Comment

Dortmund's new Puma kit - apologies for the sizing:

Comment

I'm liking that. And no daft oversized cuffs either.

Comment

It appears from the label to be celebrating their 110th year, so it gets marked down for dubious anniversary reasons, OK otherwise.

Comment

Oldham. Meh.

Comment

Mmmm. Hummel do Rangers as well don't they?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Ajax

Comment

Released now the potential need to add another star above the badge has been averted.

Comment

Dortmund isn't bad.

Oldham is.

Rangers meh.

Ajax is gorgeous, as their shirts so often are.

Comment

[Thinking emoji]

https://twitter.com/Footy_Headlines/status/1126430847614291970

Comment

They should bring the fella from the middle of the old badge out of retirement and emboss him in the print instead.

Comment

Actually, I say 'old badge', but they still use it on their website.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
                                          Released now the potential need to add another star above the badge has been averted.
                                          If they were related to European Cups, wouldn't there already be four there... what with them having won four and that?

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post

If they were related to European Cups, wouldn't there already be four there... what with them having won four and that?

Tut. You're quite right, of course. Must be a star for every 10 league titles.

Comment

I would like to think that the UEFA kit regulations would legislate against things like cuffs that are too wide (deep?), grandad collars with one spurious button, 80s graphic patterns etc.

On that note, what is the relevance of the pattern on Dortmund's shoulders and why isn't it in a block rather than the patchwork effect?

Comment

Originally posted by Jobi1 View Post
                                                The cuffs are obviously Puma's template for next season, as evidenced by Chesterfield too. What has got Twitter chuckling more than the designs though is the footwear of the chap modelling the away kit...

What's more worrying is that the guy in the home kit needs a mic stand to keep his chin up...

Comment

Originally posted by Voidoid View Post
                                                  Luton away, home, third (from left). Puma big cuffs present, I think they work on the home where is already has the contrast sleeve and just pleased we are back to navy shorts and white socks as opposed to the all orange of this season. The waves pattern and shoddy collar completely ruins the white one and as for the third, well I guess third kits are supposed to be like that aren’t they? The kids will like it anyway.
                                                  So Luton have a different sponsor for each of their shirts?

Comment

Originally posted by tracteurgarçon View Post

So Luton have a different sponsor for each of their shirts?
                                                    Yes, the board have a stated desire to provide a platform for local companies on the front of the shirts and all three are likely to have some partnership on the new stadium and retail/residential development that will help finance it. They have been quite vocal about turning down much higher offers from betting sites as they do not want to promote gambling to young supporters via the shirts meaning we'll be one of only about four clubs in the championship not sponsored by such companies.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46303940

Comment

Working...
                                                    X