Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Bromwich Albion

Comment

Stripes are too thin, dire incomplete neck, sleeves need to be stripy too,looks more like Brighton than West Brom...

but at least it doesn't have Puma Big Cuffs! There's hope for Barnsley yet.

Comment

Yeah, shown that basic design without badge or sponsors my guess would have been Colchester. Not a Baggies kit.

Comment

If it had white rather than blue sleeves it'd have more historical cred.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Casper View Post
            but at least it doesn't have Puma Big Cuffs! There's hope for Barnsley yet.
            Dunno, it looks as if it's got Puma Big Cuffs but in the same material as the shirt above, only misaligned.

Comment

Hang on, the sleeves on that WBA kit have got two-tone blue lightning flashes on them, like a bizarre tribute to Arsenal's 95/96 change shirt :

Comment

Bournemouth, pretty inoffensive really.

Though quite liking the new Umbro template for keepers

Comment

Fluminense. Swoon.

Comment

That is nice, until ruined by sponsors no doubt.

Comment

LUSH!

Comment

That Fluminese kit is the best one so far.If the collar was a centimetre wider it would be perfect.

Benjm is right about the Puma Big Cuffs on that West Brom kit. Just what are they thinking?

Are Rotherham Puma? If so, will they have red cuffs half covering their white sleeves.

Comment

No idea...

Comment

Originally posted by The-Reverend View Post
                            I'd also like to register my disgust at Stoke having a red keepers kit, just why?
                            They'll have to change against white teams, so it can be worn then, I guess

Comment

Luton away, home, third (from left). Puma big cuffs present, I think they work on the home where is already has the contrast sleeve and just pleased we are back to navy shorts and white socks as opposed to the all orange of this season. The waves pattern and shoddy collar completely ruins the white one and as for the third, well I guess third kits are supposed to be like that aren’t they? The kids will like it anyway.

Comment

Really like that home kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Orange View Post
                                  Really like that home kit.
                                  Me too, it’s getting a bit of a panning on social media because of the white sleeves which I don’t really get - they make it look far more Luton than Just looking like Blackpool. I do wonder how the trend of players wearing undershirts with short sleeves is going to look on all these puma kits, going with either the body or cuff colours is going to look wrong on pitch

Comment

Still yearn for Luton away shirts like this:

Comment

The Luton first kit just looks horribly mismatched, like someone is wearing an orange training bib over a Spurs kit.

Comment

The shirt designs aren't the best but I must commend the mix and match potential of the shorts and socks.

Comment

Leicester

Comment

Jamie Vardy wondering why someone has stuck a Leicester badge on a Chelsea shirt.

What Luton really need is a return to an all white kit with orange sleeves and navy blue adidas stripes. I have to say I do quite like how the band on the socks matches the Big Cuffs. The giant puma logo on them less so.

Comment

Polish ex-pat club PFC Victoria London have a new/one-off shirt paying tribute to their countrymen who flew with the RAF in WWII ;

[URL]https://twitter.com/pfcvictoria/status/1124706045207752705?s=21[/URL]

Comment

The fact that they have a goalscorer named Hussein Vakili may be an indication of why some of them emigrated from today's Poland.

Comment

Normally I can appreciate a nice 90's throwback kit and and not above admiring some really decent kits that Forest have had.

However, this is one of the worst shirts that I think I have ever seen.

Comment

That's a shocker.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X