No announcement yet.

Ch-ch-ch-ch-change Kit - Shirt Gallery 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my Barrhead cousins wore a brown pinstripe suit with a Celtic shirt when they took me on my one and only visit to parkhead in the home end (1977-8). He was so drunk on the way back he left the jacket on the bus.

Comment

https://twitter.com/LincolnCity_FC/status/1180091694773092352

Lincoln, for whatever reason, have announced a limited edition 3rd kit (money grabbing bastards). Only 500 on sale, colours based on the Lincolnshire flag. It look rather lovely, and I wish they had put more thought into their 2nd kit rather than have another drab grey one. Apparently, this will be worn at least 3 times on the pitch. Anyway, gullible fool that I am i've ordered mine.

Comment

Kits still being released in October. #footballcapitalism

Comment

It is decent though .

Comment

With the A-League season about to commence, Perth Glory has finally found a new shirt sponsor. It's none other than one of the world's leading environmental criminals, sorry, I mean mining company, BHP.

Comment

Leaked photo of what may be the new Germany kit:

I think it looks lovely.

Comment

I'd play golf in that.

Comment

Coventry go full 2 Tone :

. [URL]https://twitter.com/coventry_city/status/1182739966918627328?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Nice detailing.

[URL]https://twitter.com/Coventry_City/status/1182738457044705280[/URL]

Comment

Oh, that is ace. Coventry win this season.

Comment

The timing is a bit anti-football in October but otherwise what’s not to like? 40th anniversary of 2-Tone?

But the best thing about it this is that Neville Staples’ wife’s name is Sugary.

Comment

I think the idea is better than the execution but it's a nice kit and the tweet Snake shared shows some lovely little touches.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post

Looks like a police neighbourhood support unit.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post

Looks like a police neighbourhood support unit.
                                One of the players is wearing hi-viz boots; adding to the PCSO vibe.

Comment

One of my first thoughts was that it looked like a Met Police FC change kit.

Comment

Red Star FC's third shirt.

Comment

Portsmouth wore their change kit at Wimbledon on Saturday, hadn't seen it before. It's alright but very kids pyjamas

During the match, we like to define the likely manufacturers description for the more outré shades teams turn up in and settled on "Distressed Pewter" for this one :

Last edited by Ray de Galles; 21-10-2019, 11:33.

Comment

I like the nipple and rib cage relief in the first photo.

Comment

I've no idea why Oxford have decided to release this "1st Division 1985/86" replica now, but it is rather nice.

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/classicshirts/status/1189255770128424967?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Badge is great; shirt's horrendous.

Comment

This is apparently the new Wales shirt, which looks pretty lush ;

Comment

With this for Norn Iron allegedly ;

[URL]https://twitter.com/niclassicshirt1/status/1191326522499567616?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Holy moly, Spain!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X