No announcement yet.

Ch-ch-ch-ch-change Kit - Shirt Gallery 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahahaha. That's amazing. I look forward to the football shirt under a suit look to catch on.

Comment

Wasn't it started by Ian Wright earlier in this thread?

Comment

Hull 3rd, also clearly aiming for the 'looks good with normal clothes' approach...

Comment

That's nice but completely wrong for the badge. Who decided that trim would match the sponsors' logo colour rather than the badge? Is that petrol green?

Comment

South Africa rugby calling their lawyers.

Comment

It looks like the cuffs are orange and the collar yellow to me.

Comment

Looks like a proper amber to me, not the orange that too many of their kits have used in recent years. Or indeed the crest - compare and contrast.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                  When exactly did yellow get added to the blue and white that I always think of as Wealdstone's traditional colours?
                  It's happened before.

Comment

Ah, so yellow was only added to the first kit in 2013, the first one I noticed, rather than earlier.

Thanks, nice graphic too - I think all clubs should have to produce one like that by law.

Comment

If you look, there was also yellow-and-blue in the mid-eighties.

Comment

Ah yes, yellow predominant too. How weird.

Comment

Although, if you notice, they wore a largely blue kit for the Trophy final...

Comment

This is just a mess

[URL="https://twitter.com/switchbacksfc/status/1172174228117786625?s=21"]https://twitter.com/switchbacksfc/status/1172174228117786625[/URL]

Comment

Wow. That's...quite something.

A 10-year-old's art class picture, I think.

Comment

Looking at their twitter feed, it doesn't appear to be their actual regular kit - if it's even going to be worn at all,

Comment

No, it is a "Culture collection" kit that all of the USL clubs are doing along the lines of the NBA's "City" kits.

Here's another one

Last edited by ursus arctos; 12-09-2019, 22:59.

Comment

They are getting weirder (SPR are Sporting Kansas City's reserves)

https://twitter.com/SwopeRangers/status/1172574315000344579

Comment

Ummm. Sasquatch of the Plains? Hiding in the cornfields like Cary Grant in North by Northwest?

Comment

Your guess is as good as mine

Comment

Here is the new Chagos Islands kit. Not what I would choose but, in some ways, I feel it is what a CONIFA kit should look like.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
                                            Look, it's a, er, sports kit, OK:

Not one to condone football violence but anyone sporting a footall shirt under a suit jacket as a totally autonomous fashion choice probably deserves* to run into an alley full.of tasty boys from their nearest rivals and have the living shit kicked out of them.

*not really, well, maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post

Not one to condone football violence but anyone sporting a footall shirt under a suit jacket as a totally autonomous fashion choice probably deserves* to run into an alley full.of tasty boys from their nearest rivals and have the living shit kicked out of them.

*not really, well, maybe
                                              They should certainly be refused service in their local ,or if they did get a pint be told "go home and put something else on, anything else " by their friends.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post

They should certainly be refused service in their local ,or if they did get a pint be told "go home and put something else on, anything else " by their friends.
                                                In a hideous case of irony one of the people I went with to the football today was wearing a jacket over a replica shirt.

I took the piss of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
                                                  Here is the new Chagos Islands kit. Not what I would choose but, in some ways, I feel it is what a CONIFA kit should look like.
                                                  YES

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post

*not really, well, maybe
                                                    he looks nails,hed have them all

Comment

Working...
                                                    X