Ch-ch-ch-ch-change Kit - Shirt Gallery 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beak View Post
    That said, as I bring up relegation kit... NUFC seem to have picked something from a ten year old copy of Pro Ev:

Absolute shite.

Awful, but then so have most of the kits been.

Comment

One of those rare occasions in which the Thai and Vietnamese knock-offs will be better made and more attractive

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
        One of those rare occasions in which the Thai and Vietnamese knock-offs will be better made and more attractive

Comment

Derby wore navy shorts for most of the 70s and 80s
          That's what I was referring to, the mutability of the darker blues and black. Though I recall the shades of blue changing through the seventies at least but that may be the quality of photos/footage from the area.

The PNE kit looked very Bolton to me.

Comment

I think that the variations reflect both issues with film stock and TV transmission and variations in dyes. In my head, the Navy was "more blue" on that commemorative kit with the short diagonal stripes off the shoulder.

I also have a vague recollection of Derby adopting black precisely to avoid this kind of confusion.

Comment

I quite like the Inter kit. The stripes are the correct width, and offset in the sponsor panel is a nice approach, IMO.
              Strongly dislike the Newcastle effort. Looks like the people running the club are past caring now.

Comment

The official slogan for the new Inter kit is "BREAK LINES. MAKE DREAMS"

Think about what you've done, people.

Comment

It's really growing on me, I like it's dazzle ship feel :

Comment

That Newcastle shirt is 2 white stripes on the front of a black jersey, but it's the centralised Puma Logo and club badge that really offends my eyes.
                    Mike Ashley really fucking hates the Toon Army doesn't he?

Comment

As shite as that Sunlun shirt is, it's still not as awful as what they were wearing last time they played Charlton at Wembley:

Comment

The shirt itself wasn't bad (Wolves should have something similar) but the huge commemorative patch hamfistedly sewn on to it is awful.

Comment

This was a very solid change kit.

It is the crossing of streams that bothers me

Comment

That Sunderland kit harkens back to when Colonel Mustard was club president

Comment

The official slogan for the new Inter kit is "BREAK LINES. MAKE DREAMS"
                              CRUSH THE UNIONS.

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
                                Preston North End

Just me getting World Cup 2002 vibes with the triangular-ish sectors?

Comment

I presumed that was a deliberate retro nod from Nike. I wonder if they have the integrated mesh vest thing that caused a few players problems problems with the original shirts.

Comment

Ecuador for Copa America

Comment

I know it's massively wrong...but I actually like that Inter kit. Re: Sunderland, I'm never very keen on plain backs to striped shirts.

Comment

Quite. Are you and your rivals going to continue with that dreadful look? Watching a bit of the derby, it just looked all wrong.

Comment

I certainly hope not. Shamed both of us, those kits. We were just happy to get some stripes back though.

Comment

Wow, after a hefty contribution of 'Really?" from Inter, the Sunderland one upped the ante in the 'Audacity of Crap' stakes but then Newcastle fittingly try to match them shite for shite. The PNE kit is an almost pleasant oasis of Meh-ness.

By the way, Bath City had a horror show of Inter-esque proportions this season which I hated but which sold record amounts so there's nowt as queer as folk who buy football kit.

Comment

I'd prefer that Ecuador shirt with a wraparound V-neck but otherwise it's a shining beacon of delight compared to most of the shite posted thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by The Red Max View Post
                                                That Newcastle shirt is 2 white stripes on the front of a black jersey, but it's the centralised Puma Logo and club badge that really offends my eyes.
                                                Mike Ashley really fucking hates the Toon Army doesn't he?
                                                Puma have been consistently shite for us ever since they got the contract. This season's change (the '96 throwback) is the only thing they've done that I've unequivocally liked. Quite annoying that Puma manage to dress other clubs without disgracing them.

Comment

With the width of the stripes I was going to say that it was almost a Tooting & Mitcham kit, but I think our off-the-peg number from Macron is better:

Comment

You could have this one:

Comment

Working...
                                                    X