No announcement yet.

Euro 2020 Qualifiers and associated friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Sterling has come on leaps and bounds over the years, but that first half-performance really was the kind of thing you see from the world greats of football. Head and shoulders the best player on the pitch, not only making the opposition look like statues, but making his own team-mates look utterly inferior compared to him,

Bravo, never in a million years did I think he would succeed at Man City, let alone become a superb international football player.

Comment

I wonder if all those praising Kosovo's own goal got the chance to enjoy Azerbaijan's on Friday night ;

[URL]https://twitter.com/scotsunsport/status/1170058072372502529?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Lovely goal.

Comment

Originally posted by pebblethefish View Post
          I was very assertive to some bloke in the pub earlier that England would win 8-3, just so that he'd stop talking to me. If it does end up like that, and the way Kosovo are going for it, I'm going to end up with that twat following me around for ever, asking for betting tips.
          8-3 you say...

Comment

Pently Kosovo!

Comment

Well there's the three...

Comment

This is nuts, maybe they should play every game away from Wembley?!

Comment

It's just so WRONG!!! England against a "smaller" team at home should face ten men behind the ball, show no creativity, huff and puff to a 2-0 win. Kosovo and Sterling obviously don't understand how these things should work.

Comment

Meanwhile Ronaldo scores.

Comment

If it weren't for Sterling, Kosovo would be on for a famous victory this evening. Brilliant game to watch this, imagine it's a dalliance nightmare.

Comment

Harry Maguire, folks.

Comment

Pently England.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
                            Meanwhile Ronaldo scores.
                            And again.

Comment

Ha ha!

Comment

Kane's inner ear problem appears to be contagious, Barkley's clearly caught it.

That said, Kosovo's penalty looked like it might have been a dive but I haven't seen it in real time yet.

Comment

I'm trying to recall a more entertaining England game and can't. This is brilliant fun.

Comment

"...and Harry Kane's going to show us his party piece!"

- Tyldesley before the penalty miss

Comment

It wasn't a bad penalty, give credit to a very good save.

Comment

Right, Bake Off's finished. What the duck's been going on here then?

Edit - gonna leave the duck there
                                        Last edited by Kevin S; 10-09-2019, 20:19.

Comment

Ronaldo on a roll.

Comment

Is that a BakeOff challenge?

Comment

Singing The Great Escape because of coming from behind against Kosovo at home? Ok then.

Comment

Engerlund fans in unknowing irony shock.

Comment

Albania are the new Iceland

Comment

Keeping it in the corner...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X