Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: 24-team Club World Cup approved - Yea or Nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll: 24-team Club World Cup approved - Yea or Nay?

It would be held every four years, and would include eight European clubs, six from South America, three each from Africa, Asia and South America and one from Oceania.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47586593
    Approve
    3.85%
    Disapprove
    80.77%
    Undecided
    15.38%

Can we have a don't care option? Football administration try to find ways of making even more money. Clubs complain they're not getting a big enough slice. Wankers the lot of them

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
      Can we have a don't care option? Football administration try to find ways of making even more money. Clubs complain they're not getting a big enough slice. Wankers the lot of them
      That's literally what undecided is for.

Comment

But I have decided. I've decided I don't care

Comment

I don't like the competiton as it is at the moment so it was easy to vote.

Comment

I may reconsider if Vanuatu are the Happy Isles of Oceania rep. Know nowt of them, other than supremo Paul Munster is from Ultonia

Comment

I'd not be surprised if the last 8 turned out to be a UEFA knockout tournament, assuming the ECA clubs decide not to boycott.

Comment

Although this year's CL temporarily injected some excitement in terms of the usual suspects potentially being knocked out, I've generally had enough of watching Real, Barca, Bayern, and Juve in various tournaments. The Libertadores and Sudamericana are far more interesting for me because the results can vary. I don't need those tournaments watered down because some other club competition is creating more TV time and money for the Oligarchy I listed above.

Comment

Like ad, I could not give a single fuck about it. It's money going to money.

Comment

Totally pointless tournament because the UEFA teams will dominate.

Comment

The ECA have already said they won't be playing in it. On that basis, I think it could be a lot of fun (although obviously its status as a world championship will be somewhat fucked).

Comment

Working...
                      X