No announcement yet.

CL knockouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henderson always plays like that. He's too dopey to dope, though.

Comment

83 minutes, before the English commentator, on US TV, on a Liverpool match, mentioned the 1999 final.

Would have bet earlier.

Comment

Could, and possibly should, be worse. Two fairly well matched sides.

Comment

Yeah, I'm relieved more than anything. I was sort of expecting more from Bayern Munich than a homage to Martin O'Neil's Leicester.
          0-0 with no central defenders at least gives us something to aim at in the second leg. A score draw and we're good.

Comment

Liverpool still favourites. I'm not sure how Bayern can switch into positive mode without leaving huge gaps. Ribery looked their best player during his 10 minute cameo.

Barcelona are also stuttering. Spurs and PSG gave the best performances so far in the round.
            Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 20-02-2019, 11:01.

Comment

The bit I saw of the Game was decent enough. Bayern seemed piss scared of the Liverpool front three, and Liverpool seemed piss scared of the liverpool back four, so neither side could over commit. coz both sides knew that whoever let in the first goal was going to be screwed

Comment

What a cunt Jake Humphrey's was to Peter Walton was right there.
                First they asked him to comment on the Otamendi handball which he confirmed in his opinion was a penalty and he carfefully broke down how he came to the decision. To which Jake said, "well that's your opinion and it's not shared by the three people in the studio who have actually played the game". I guess being a Premier League referee for the best part of 10 seasons doesn't matter.

Comment

Man City down to 10 players now with a typical stupid tackle by Otamendi. Shalke should go all out to increase the goal difference to give themselves a chance in the replay.

Comment

VAR rules out Morata goal, correctly.

Comment

Didn't seem to be enough contact to disallow Costa's goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post
                        What a cunt Jake Humphreys is
                        Fixed that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
                          VAR rules out Morata goal, correctly.
                          Got to disagree with that one...but here comes another anyway

Comment

I still haven't seen a good replay of the first one

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Cogito View Post

Got to disagree with that one...but here comes another anyway
                              He pushed the defender in the back, surely. But yeah, depends on how much contact is permitted. However even Spanish tv agreed with the decision.

Comment

Meanwhile Juve are falling to bits.

Comment

Oh, fuck off, City.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post

He pushed the defender in the back, surely. But yeah, depends on how much contact is permitted. However even Spanish tv agreed with the decision.
                                    I think Moratta reaches out a hand and touches his back sort of as a guide. Not sure there's much of a shove, certainly not enough to send Chiellini on his comedy dive. Justice was served sooner rather than later though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post
                                      What a cunt Jake Humphrey's was to Peter Walton was right there.
                                      First they asked him to comment on the Otamendi handball which he confirmed in his opinion was a penalty and he carfefully broke down how he came to the decision. To which Jake said, "well that's your opinion and it's not shared by the three people in the studio who have actually played the game". I guess being a Premier League referee for the best part of 10 seasons doesn't matter.
                                      Good Christ. Humphreys and savage are the two foundation stones of BT Sport's culture of moronic stupidity.

Comment

hmm, just watching the highlights of the atletico juve game, and there's a moment in the first half where ronaldo gets hauled down, and one of the atletico players boots the ball straight at his head from point blank range. Juventus are a rotten bunch of bastards, but atletico are pure dirt. It would be easier to respect simeone and his achievements if he and his players weren't such obvious vile dirt. Every last fucking one of them.

Comment

No hyperbolic exaggeration there, at all...?

Comment

They're scumbags. It's all about the dirt with them. it's just thuggish cheating justified by bullshit claims to underdog status, that remind me of the more verbose sections of late era Tony Montana. I'm sure that at some point diego Godin has uttered the phrase "Putting food on the table for my family."

I mean look at the fucking state of Simeone celebrating the goal. The Cunt is nearly 50 years old. What is fucking wrong with him?
                                            Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 20-02-2019, 23:27.

Comment

Well there’s plenty of ‘history’ with CRonaldo that explains some of tonight’s behaviour but it’s your “every last fucking one of them” that I’m suggesting is hyperbolic

Comment

Yeah, sure Ronaldo is a prick, and Juventus have managed the trick of bottling cynicism themselves, but That's not the point though. Atletico are always like this.

Comment

Working...
                                                X