Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post
    There is no fucking way the VAR can make a decision using those pictures
    They don't always have the same images as the tv, do they?

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
      Other angle shows it in play, so goal stands!
      I think it was more it didn't establish it was out of play. The right call but like SB I wonder how far back you can go for how marginal a call and how long it took.

Comment

Bumboclaart

Comment

Not many comments on Spurs at the moment!

Comment

The way he was eyeing up the goal, you knew he was never going to cross it. And then he drops the mic and walks off the pitch. I wonder if he is going to disappear for a couple of years like Danny Rose.

Comment

This game is pretty mental, 1-3 then 1-4. Whoever is managing Real this week is toast.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
                Not many comments on Spurs at the moment!
                Pipe and slippers blood. we are toying with them like a Cat with a disabled mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                  This game is pretty mental, 1-3 then 1-4. Whoever is managing Real this week is toast.
                  If I was Solari, i would wait for the ball to go down the other end of the pitch and slink off.
                  Well, no I wouldn't Like Sari in the Cup final I would come to my sense and return for my inevitable payoff.

Comment

Lasse fucking Schöne ladies and gentlemen.

Comment

This is fucking marvellous.

Comment

Madrid have never before conceded four goals at home in European competition

Comment

Was Ramos suspended when they got smashed at home by Juventus last season?

Comment

Yes, he won't survive the week. However, the worst thing about this result is the fact that it will almost inevitably usher in the return of Jose Mourinho.

Comment

No, that is the best thing about this result.

What a glorious week this has been.

Comment

Why on earth keep Bale on?

Comment

So he can be a scapegoat

Comment

That was hilarious.

Comment

Does Ramos' extra game ban carry over to next season then? In the Europa League?

Comment

Ha ha ha what the actual fuck did just happen...

Comment

ESPN UK with the well-directed schadenfreude.

https://twitter.com/https://twitter.com/ESPNUK/status/1103045871145574400

Comment

Ajax's first CL QF since...?

I guess this will make Man City favourites, if they weren't already.

EDIT: Real were 10/1 before kick-off so really nothing much has changed except Ajax's odds will come in
                                            Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 05-03-2019, 22:59.

Comment

http://twitter.com/Carles5puyol/status/1103045291358502912

Comment

Football, eh? Jolly heck.

I popped into a cafe for a few minutes, or so I thought. Ajax were one up at that stage, and when they got the second it was impossible to leave. (The Spurs game was on other screens and gradually the customers migrated to the one that mattered, like seagulls spotting a bench with richer pickings). One of the best CL games I've seen in years.

But I still don't know what the Ajax coach looks like, because every shot of the technical areas was of the loser. Plus assorted players injured, sobbing, etc.

The boy Tadic looks good, some Premier League side should snap him up. Can he do it on a Tuesday night at Southampton?

Comment

The third is nearly ruled out on VAR as the ball might have been out of play a long way ahead of the goal in the move leading up to it. Or maybe a handball. A bit farcical as there's a four minute delay in establishing it's good.
                                                  So VAR is used for a throw-in that wasn't given, but presumably isn't used for a throw-in that is?

I mean, I thought the ball was out in real time, and also after 27 replays, but ... ah, who cares? Extra helping of Schadenfreude.

Comment

How bad was the injury, I got distracted by family stuff near the end.

We've got a bloody qualifier in a little over two weeks!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X