CL knockouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
    Have Man U touched the ball since they scored?
    Looking at our midfield it's probably best we don't.

Comment

Oh, Buffon!

Comment

The first rule of football, according to Jose Mourinho. The team that wins is the team that makes the fewest mistakes.

Comment

United shouldn't still be in this tie,let alone this game, PSGs defence are as brittle as fuck.

Comment

Well, whatever next?

Comment

PSG are managing to boss and bottle this match at the same time.

Bailly off injured. It's on!

Comment

I don't think I've seen a team so thoroughly outplayed in 30 minutes of CL football. And yet...could be 3-1 United.

Comment

De Rossi rolling back the years. Prompted the attack that led to the penalty which he buried.

Comment

Should have been an aggregate lead own-goal there!

Comment

I wonder how many bookable offences Verratti will commit tonight before he actually gets a yellow card?

Comment

Found a box of Magnums in the freezer. This is getting better and better.

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
                          I wonder how many bookable offences Verratti will commit tonight before he actually gets a yellow card?
                          There was one really bad foul on bailly, which if PSG go out, will be seen as a turning point in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                            Found a box of Magnums in the freezer. This is getting better and better.
                            Especially if they include the white chocolate ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post

Especially if they include the white chocolate ones.
                              Damn right.

Comment

I assume I'm the only person watching Porto - Roma?
                                De Rossi has just limped off. Roma have weathered the storm but its going to be a long second half, especially with all the time wasting.

Comment

Cavani is only 32! When the camera first went on him I thought he was a veteran from the 90s.

Comment

The worst thing about this game is that the Man U fans aren't getting to have their piss boiled by Neymar's theatrics - Dani Alves is doing his best to fill the void, but he's an amateur shithouse by comparison.

Comment

Why is it raining so much? Tuchel permanently looks like he's just been fished out of a river.

Also why wasn't that a red card for paredes? That tackle was wrong in so many different ways.

Comment

Neymar is trying to convince Mourinho that they can co-exist

Comment

I'm feeling a bit nervous here. I can't see us scoring again given we can't keep hold of the ball, but there's always the hope PSG put one in their own goal for us again.

Comment

Mason Greenwood sounds like a Thirties British character actor.

Comment

Hardly a deliberate handball?

Comment

Penalty!

Comment

Holy fucking fuck!

Comment

Ridiculous decision.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X