Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Textbook

Comment

We never say you play, we never saw you score but you will be a bluebird forever more....until the invoice arrives.

Comment

So why exactly was he on a shitty plane to Cardiff then. Ugh, I feel sick.

Comment

This isn't Colin though it's Mehmet Dalman.

Comment

Let's not kid ourselves, this is clearly 100% Vincent Tan.

Comment

I wonder what they are saying about this on Cardiff City fans' forums.

Comment

The problem is that the insurance companies will want to know what happened, both to the plane and to the player. What happens if they found out that, legally speaking, Sala hadn't been legally signed and was still a Nantes player? It may be unpalatable to most of us on here, but these legal things still have to be looked into and followed to their inevitable conclusion.

Comment

Very sad news that his father had died.

Comment

Tragic. It's not hard to imagine that his heart problem was exacerbated by first the shock, then hope for and then mourning for his son.

Comment

According to the pre-show blurb for this BBC One Wales "investigates" programme, Cardiff are now saying he wasn't their player.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-48284862

Comment

I think they've been saying that for some time. It was first mentioned on this thread two months ago, for instance :

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post

Comment

Yes but they're putting even more distance between them. And saying "he wasn't our player" is exactly the opposite of what Warnock said at his funeral.

Comment

I really don't think that's a new development, the contrast with Warnock's statements was pointed out on here immediately after the March story was posted.

Comment

Ah ok so what I should have said is "Cardiff are STILL saying he wasn't their player".

Anyway. There's a BBC programme about it.

Comment

No, what you should have said is "Cardiff are STILL cunts". However, I don't suppose that would make news worthy of a documentary.

Comment

Tan United's chairman clearly hoping if he flings enough shit at every other party and starts enough "campaigns" it will distract from his club's actions and behaviour.

Comment

Maybe they can get Kellyanne Conway to give them some tips

Comment

You mean like this?

Comment

Somewhere up thread it was suggested, I think by Paul S, that it might be Cardiff's insurance company driving all of this. Complete speculation of course, but I'm wondering if it's the other way around? A key bit of paperwork for setting up the insurance policy was still awaiting the attention and signature of senior at the club when reports broke of the plane being missing. So they have no insurer and would be in hock for the whole £15m. That would explain Cardiff's behaviour since, as well as their seeming obsession with finding some incomplete bit of paperwork elsewhere to void the transfer.

Another explanation for Cardiff's doings is that their senior people are a bunch of nasty pieces of work. I'll grant that that is also plausible.

Comment

Indeed both can be true

Comment

Blimey! Someone has been arrested for Sala's manslaughter!

Comment

I thought it might be McKay but the arrested person is reported as being four years older than him.

This will be negligence of some sort, surely?

Comment

Manslaughter by means of "an unlawful act"; I infer that would mean more than negligence.

Comment

The police have asked people not to speculate on the identity of the arrested party, as that may impede the investigation. My first theory was wrong, anyway (another wrong age).

Comment

I would expect that knowingly ignoring and/or evading applicable law and regulation regarding the operation of aircraft and/or carriage of passengers would qualify as an unlawful act.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X