No announcement yet.

Some pictures what I drew (redux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking hell, I've only got as far as Ronaldinho running off with the pig under his arm and I'm crying with laughter.

Comment

As I still can't work from home, I'm having to stifle giggles at my desk.
      ​​​​​​
      Our cartoonist on how English football’s top-flight gaffers are coping during the coronavirus pandemic

Comment

Originally posted by lambers View Post
        As I still can't work from home, I'm having to stifle giggles at my desk.
        ​​​​​​
        Not all 20?

Comment

Bielsa's appearance is my favourite bit of that, even if I did initially wonder if it was Ronnie Corbett.

Comment

Terry and the bog rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post

Not all 20?
              Sorry, not sure if I'm missing something, but I don't understand your question?

Comment

Slowdive and Zaha my favourite.

Looks like my run of getting all the references is over - can someone explain the daft squaddie?

Comment

[URL="https://twitter.com/cromwell606/status/1240982960926531584?s=21"]https://twitter.com/cromwell606/status/1240982960926531584 ?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Mmm... Mini Rolls...

Comment

Originally posted by lambers View Post

Sorry, not sure if I'm missing something, but I don't understand your question?
                      20 teams, 20 managers?

Comment

Oh, the quote box made me think you were asking about my desk giggles, but now I'm home and thinking clearer, I realise you were talking about the cartoon! That makes much more sense.

Comment

Harry Potter was missing and obvs Big Sam doesn't count... I have to say I couldn't see Bielsa, or Zaha...? Mike Ashley telling Bruce "Back to work, you". Heh.

[edit] Found Zaha... Brilliant.
                          Last edited by MarkF; 24-03-2020, 20:36.

Comment

I did not anything about this Ant Middleton character but, aside from that photo, I now know that he dunked his daughter into freezing cold water to build character. What a prize cunt.

Comment

Bielsa is spying on Lampard !

Comment

Of course... d'oh

Comment

The English Game.

Comment

Some good ones in this week's, not least Kyle Walker "splash[ing] out on independent traders"

And Gordon Taylor with the dinosaurs, and Matt Hancock's vacant stare

Comment

Ok, I'm probably missing a reference here, but who's the bloke in the pink kex?

Comment

Sunderland's marketing man (I think, perhaps higher up than that. I haven't seen the show) who has been subject to ridicule for his appearances in the new series of the Netflix documentary series about them.

Comment

Ah, not seen it - cheers RdG.

Comment

What's the Kyle Walker independent traders thing about, has he been done for buying drugs or something?

Comment

Hiring sex workers

Comment

Oh, good for him (assuming he paid well and was respectful), they're struggling in the current climate.

Comment

What is the Joel Bats joke btw?

Comment

The virus is thought to have come from bats......

Comment

Working...
                                                    X