Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
    Milkshake duck enterprises?
    I thought it was a play on either their sponsor's name, logo or both but, having checked it, can't see anything that resembles a milkshake or a duck. I could never do those magic eye pictures either though.

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milkshake_Duck

Comment

Milkshake Duck (ah, didn't see ad hoc's post on a new page, there's extra info in the link though).
        Last edited by Ray de Galles; 07-01-2020, 20:20.

Comment

Thanks. Didn't know that obviously.

Comment

The Queen channels John Sitton. Utterly peerless

Comment

That's so brilliant. Prince Phillip, just look at his face, look at his face.

Comment

The gradual reveal of Brenda's garb is so very well done. First you get the ER. Then the 'Ponies'. Then the Corgi with Ball badge. And then - of course - she's wearing Kings.

Comment

E!0 I've never seen that documentary in its full glory. What happens that season, and why in the name of god did they allow a camera into the orient dressing room?

Comment

He captures the malevolence of young George very well.

Comment

The best one yet. Brenda volleying the tablet out the window got an actual guffaw.

Comment

Brilliant. Nicholas Witchell is done perfectly and a genuine laugh at the swan/pig combo. Whats the "Bloody Gibbo" reference from the lizard anyone?
                        Last edited by nmrfox; 14-01-2020, 12:02.

Comment

Stunning stuff, am I right in thinking they've disabled the comments again?

I echo fox's question about "Gibbo" and wonder of we're meant to recognise the person being served the swan/pig?

Comment

She went full Redknapp. Glorious.

Comment

Who's the "kin yes, lads" boy? (and is he the same as the "gertcha" one)
                              And is the "inherited power" hat wearer supposed to be somebody or just a general fan?

Comment

That's six-year old Prince George (the youth team).

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                  E!0 I've never seen that documentary in its full glory. What happens that season, and why in the name of god did they allow a camera into the orient dressing room?
                                  I sort-of have the full story, best told over a pint - it was my then girlfriend that made the documentary, after I got her into the O's. Blimey, brings back some memories.

Comment

Actually, just as an anecdote - we were in the crowd for the game where that scene happened. GF had access to the dressing room for half-time; I stood on the terrace wondering why the players had come back out early, she then rejoined me saying 'you'll never believe the stuff I've just got', and we couldn't wait to get back home and watch the rushes on our telly. Eye-popping stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                      wonder if we're meant to recognise the person being served the swan/pig?
                                      Zac Goldsmith, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by nmrfox View Post
                                        Whats the "Bloody Gibbo" reference from the lizard anyone?
                                        About a month ago there was a thing on Twitter about the Queen's death being announced on some bantz-tastic WhatsApp group containing Gibbo, Morty, Cheeks and some other similar type names.

Comment

Oh, good spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                            Stunning stuff, am I right in thinking they've disabled the comments again?
                                            Yep. It was the first thing I looked for.

Comment

Originally posted by johnr View Post
                                              Actually, just as an anecdote - we were in the crowd for the game where that scene happened. GF had access to the dressing room for half-time; I stood on the terrace wondering why the players had come back out early, she then rejoined me saying 'you'll never believe the stuff I've just got', and we couldn't wait to get back home and watch the rushes on our telly. Eye-popping stuff.
                                              Holy Fuck. I can't even imagine what that must have been like at the time.

Comment

The Lizards were hilarious

Comment

I think we can also safely say that BDG listens to the WSC podcast - episode 4 contains the "dinner" clip.

As I am sure that you all already know, being keen subscribers and Patreons. *narrows eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by Auntie Beryl View Post

Zac Goldsmith, I think.
                                                    Ah yes, makes sense. I hadn't seen that the three-time loser Islamophobe had taken his consolation prize seat in the Lord's yesterday.
                                                    Last edited by Ray de Galles; 14-01-2020, 15:50.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X