Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Arsenal DNA, a cruel and incurable condition"

Comment

I don't get any of that. I am sure it's brilliant though.

Comment

I thought David Martin was meant to be the alien Mr Burns ("I bring love...").
        But apparently it's Baby Yoda, which means very little to me (not a big Star Trek fan) but is some sort of meme.

Comment

Originally posted by jwdd27 View Post
          I thought David Martin was meant to be the alien Mr Burns ("I bring love...").
          But apparently it's Baby Yoda, which means very little to me (not a big Star Trek fan) but is some sort of meme.
          I'm no sci-fi fan, but I can feel the seethe of every single Star Wars fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
            Levy is looking like Nosferatu so I presume it's a joke about goth / emo Mourinho wanting to work for a vampire.

The dog tax returns panel is the funniest joke.
            levy as nosferatu made me wince. A rare clumsy misstep.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon G View Post

I'm no sci-fi fan, but I can feel the seethe of every single Star Wars fan.
              ................................SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHE............................. ...

Comment

Baby Yoda is everyfuckingwhere

Comment

Ah man, just had a sneak preview of this week's effort. It's one of the very very best ever.

Comment

Originally posted by E10 Rifle View Post
                    Ah man, just had a sneak preview of this week's effort. It's one of the very very best ever.
                    Yoùre right.

Comment

Originally posted by E10 Rifle View Post
                      Kapow!

Comment

This is genius.

If only I knew what was going on...

https://mobile.twitter.com/squires_d...13650467704832

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post
                          If only I knew what was going on...
                          We all feel that.

Comment

We not done today's yet?

https://www.theguardian.com/football...P=share_btn_tw

Comment

So.

Apart from their chairman being a Kipper, what else have Fleetwood done in the run up to the election?

Comment

First typo I've ever seen in the strips - 'traditions' in the one about Fifa...

Comment

Spotter's Badge there sir.

Comment

Ok.

What's the Bielsa joke in today's "Christmas with the Lampards" frame?
                                    Last edited by Guy Profumo; 24-12-2019, 10:19.

Comment

It's a reference to Leeds spying on Frank Lampard's Derby City earlier this year.

Comment

Ta.

Comment

Very good, and I get most of them but I'm struggling with the Shay Given one - and is there any significance to the wording on Mike Dean's card?

Comment

FC arrives on the top of your house?

"Off you pop"?

Comment

I particularly like the BANTERBETZ sash largely obscuring the "Gamble Responsibly" message.

Comment

Nuneaton lights was my favourite.

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
                                                  Very good, and I get most of them but I'm struggling with the Shay Given one - and is there any significance to the wording on Mike Dean's card?
                                                  When Salah scored a wonder goal v Chelsea last season, there was a clip of the studio pundits' reaction - McManaman jumping around, Ian Wright with an amazed "WOW" face.... and Shay Given carrying on eating his dinner.

Comment

Ah, thanks jwdd!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X