No announcement yet.

Some pictures what I drew (redux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking hell, quite apart from his monstrous behaviour that guy looks like a Squires drawing himself.

Comment

That's why I posted the tweet.

The players have been through hell.

Comment

I thought it would be horrible.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/football...v-donald-trump

*splutters and doesn't think it is "incredibly harsh" at all*...

Comment

This week's "I don't get..." :

The "Cheeeeeeeeese" guy?

Is the "Trump's tennis shorts" reference about something recent or just the old photo of him looking laughable in them?

Comment

The Cheese Guy is Vlad the Impaler

The tennis shorts reference is to the old photo. He's been careful not to wear anything similar since it became a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                Fucking hell, quite apart from his monstrous behaviour that guy looks like a Squires drawing himself.
                He looks like Hoggle from Labyrinth.

Comment

Ellen White's magic glasses need to become a regular thing.

Also did you spot the Fox News presenter when Trump is on the bog?

Comment

I hadn't! Good stuff.

I like that Ivanka's wearing 45. That is disturbingly plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                      Although, I feel like I'm channeling Bored here but I don't know about the Afghanistan women's team. And I fear it's going to be something awful.
                      Oh, these World Cup ones have taken to me to a new higher level of not knowing what is going on.

Comment

Could I possibly suggest, er, watching football?

Comment

No, watching football isn't going to help. You have to watch football and twitter.

Comment

Oh, I haven't watched the Women's World Cup and even more knowledge of BDG's oeuvre won't make me start now. I do, as you know, watch football but BDG criminally avoids Bath City's exploits - although his Welsh ones are a classic.

In all seriousness, it says something about his work that I get most of the Women's World Cup references still.

Comment

I'm glad someone else thought the Daniel Sturridge's dog story was as important as I did.

Comment

I hadn't heard about that. I don't think I missed anything.

Comment

Sturridge did.

Comment

I know it's the off-season but today's strip reminded me why I don't like big football much any more.

Comment

I do like dogs though, the Sturridge story really upset me for the day or two the dog was missing.

I hadn't heard about Angry Bagel Guy though and that story is genuinely shockingly nuts.

Comment

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1151142207358939138

Comment

Just ftr I like dogs too

Comment

In which a small club is taken over by BanterBetz.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ing-and-banter

Comment

Well, at least it wasn't Generic. Although with the money they get from the Emir of Basran, along with Aegis Defence Services' stadium sponsorship, they can afford to turn their nose up at betting money.

Comment

The new Rees-Mogg one has its moments. Spotted our own 3 colours red in the comments. Quite easy since he was using the same name. And talking about Wrexham.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ld-of-football

Comment

Who's on the right in the first panel?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X