No announcement yet.

Some pictures what I drew (redux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, I'm still at a loss. That "media could not be played' which may not help. Who's Peter Walton?

Edit: Wiki says he's an ex-referee

Comment

Admins, how do we remove hate crimes like this from the board?

seriously, the bullseye one has had me chuckling all day. UP YOURS BDG.

Comment

All of BT Sport's clips are rather effectively geo-blocked.

This may provide some more context

https://twitter.com/LFizzia/status/1126232919738023937

Comment

Aha! Thanks. So, that clip showed up very briefly like some kind of subliminal advertising?

Comment

That seems to be the case, but I am as much in the geographically-determined dark as you

Comment

That's exactly the case - after the goal they showed a split second of Harry Kane and the lad he was sat with, then that one of Peter Walton before going back to the on-pitch celebrations.

Comment

" People who call them 'The Redmen' "

Comment

Fantastic final punchline.

Comment

I can't stop laughing. "Wait for me Redmen"

Comment

That was excellent. But who's cuddling Wenger in panel six?

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                        I assumed it was Mourinho?

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                          Mourinho. There was a clip from an Arabic language TV channel with Mourinho and Wenger in the studio getting all misty eyed over YNWA

Comment

Is "The Redmen" a reference to something specific or just a general dig at "plastics"?

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post

Mourinho. There was a clip from an Arabic language TV channel with Mourinho and Wenger in the studio getting all misty eyed over YNWA
                              Oh I am so off to search for that...

Comment

Originally posted by tracteurgarçon View Post
                                Is "The Redmen" a reference to something specific or just a general dig at "plastics"?
                                There has been a reasonable amount of back and forth about its recent prominence. There was even a discussion on here.

Comment

Originally posted by tracteurgarçon View Post
                                  YouTube fan channels have a lot to answer for but I guess you knew that already.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post

BeIn Sports wasn't it? They'll have been on an English language feed.

What I haven't been able to work out is what was going on when they were both looking at a mobile, a photo of which has been doing the rounds on twitter.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                        It was you who was asking about that last week, wasn't it?

Comment

Oh yes, that's why it sprang out at me.

Comment

Nice to see that our Mr Gusset still checks in once in a while, if only to lurk.

Comment

Oh, I hadn't considered that as a possibility. I presumed he'd just noticed it being used a lot recently as I did.

Comment

There is nothing worse when I am trying to do my end of year "Modern Football Is Rubbish" bit than when Gusset does such fantastic strips that rub my face in the fact that I don't watch and get the references.

Saying that, I didn't quite get the pop culture reference of Den Tag and Pochettino in last week's.Anyone want to explain?

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                                  Can anyone explain why the background looks like a split screen with Jose and Arsene in different studios yet Jose’s arm goes across into Arsene’s “screen”? I just can’t get my head around it.

Comment

I think that they are sitting of front of a monitor showing a crowd shot while at the same time one can see a different portion of the crowd "live" through the window behind them.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X