• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ball-tv-series

Comment

Ok I laughed at Pickle Mick

Comment

Although the Gareth Bale panel was probably the best one.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
          Although the Gareth Bale panel was probably the best one.
          Cowbois' latest Bale-themed t-shirt...

Comment

First one in yonks that I got all the gags.

Comment

Just when you think he can't top his previous work...

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-tottenham-get

Comment

Getting his dog to do his tax returns ...

Comment

Aw, I was hoping we'd get more Bale. I suppose it's not surprising that Squires has given full vent to is Jose-love.

Quite a few frames that I think reference movies/TV I haven't seen or can't recall - the first two and the one of Levy on the iPad?

Comment

The first one is the Simpsons hallucination through extra-hot chili peppers episode, I think.

Comment

Levy is looking like Nosferatu so I presume it's a joke about goth / emo Mourinho wanting to work for a vampire.

The dog tax returns panel is the funniest joke.

Comment

It's a special one, all right

Comment

"I've already said too much"
                          Our resident cartoonist on what the Gunners will do next after Unai Emery’s sacking

Comment

Levy is looking like Nosferatu so I presume it's a joke about goth / emo Mourinho wanting to work for a vampire.
                            Why the iPad though?

Comment

"Arsenal DNA, a cruel and incurable condition"

Comment

I don't get any of that. I am sure it's brilliant though.

Comment

I thought David Martin was meant to be the alien Mr Burns ("I bring love...").
                                  But apparently it's Baby Yoda, which means very little to me (not a big Star Trek fan) but is some sort of meme.

Comment

Originally posted by jwdd27 View Post
                                    I thought David Martin was meant to be the alien Mr Burns ("I bring love...").
                                    But apparently it's Baby Yoda, which means very little to me (not a big Star Trek fan) but is some sort of meme.
                                    I'm no sci-fi fan, but I can feel the seethe of every single Star Wars fan.

Comment

The dog tax returns panel is the funniest joke.
                                      levy as nosferatu made me wince. A rare clumsy misstep.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon G View Post

I'm no sci-fi fan, but I can feel the seethe of every single Star Wars fan.
                                        ................................SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHE............................. ...

Comment

Baby Yoda is everyfuckingwhere

Comment

Ah man, just had a sneak preview of this week's effort. It's one of the very very best ever.

Comment

Originally posted by E10 Rifle View Post
                                              Ah man, just had a sneak preview of this week's effort. It's one of the very very best ever.
                                              Yoùre right.

Comment

Originally posted by E10 Rifle View Post
                                                Kapow!

Comment

This is genius.

If only I knew what was going on...

https://mobile.twitter.com/squires_d...13650467704832

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post
                                                    If only I knew what was going on...
                                                    We all feel that.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X