No announcement yet.

Some pictures what I drew (redux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was good to see this one bigger sized in the preseason supplement on Saturday- they’re usually pretty wee (1/4 page) in print.

was about the only good thing about that preview guff, really

Comment

I'll be there for youuuuuuu - https://www.theguardian.com/football...ye-of-saurinho

Comment

That's disturbing on so many levels.

Comment

That's me in the penultimate panel. Druidic herald of the sun that I am

Comment

Klopp's mug should say Stanley Perk

Comment

Actually I also stir my microwave meals halfway through as per the instructions. Don't have a tank top though.

Comment

Weyyyyyyyyyy!

https://www.theguardian.com/football...premier-league

Comment

"Under Marble Millichimp, the IFAB broods"

Comment

Has Sir Bert Millichimp been in it before?

Comment

Years ago, if I recall correctly. Also in at least one of the books.

Comment

Millichimp is great, and I liked Wolves' Beverley Knight stand. I'm pretty sure I got 100% of the references this week, it's a bit easier when it's old films and long dead football administrators, rather than some viral meme social media bollocks.

Comment

God

That Beverley Knight stand took some finding

Comment

Bolton and Bury and Big Purple Sam.

Comment

Bloody hell, strong (and excellent) stuff from Squires there.

Comment

Makes you wonder what was in the stuff the legal team at the Graun had pulled.

Excellent stuff from the boy Gussett.

Comment

"If the pyramid burns..." possibly my new favourite panel.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post
                                    Makes you wonder what was in the stuff the legal team at the Graun had pulled.
                                    Was there a suggestion that they had? I missed that.

Yes, brilliant stuff and nothing really more needs to said on the subject, I don't think.

Comment

There's been previous weeks when it's been suggested some material had been changed prior to publication, hasn't there?

Comment

Oh, right, yes, I think there was one that BDG very specifically said had to be changed.

Comment

As good as he's ever done, pity it's about such a terrible situation.

Comment

After last week's that almost completely confused me, a cracker ;

GOLLLLLLf!

Comment

"Shut it, hamstrings"

Comment

Missed a chance for a crowd chant of "You're just a shit Malcolm Tucker".

Comment

Another stormer this week, though I need the panel where someone (Guardiola?) is pointing to a card with Otamendi's name explained to me ;

"Some App"
                                                  Last edited by Ray de Galles; 17-09-2019, 11:39.

Comment

Chernobyl scene, apparently.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X