Some pictures what I drew (redux)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
    And what exactly is going in the final panel?
    https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1124974059429728256

Comment

Thanks both. That Warnock clip is really unsettling

Comment

I literally put down my tablet and left the room when it came up on my Twitter feed for the 15th time in ten minutes . . .

Comment

Clearly I'm the last person who would want to promulgate it but my mission to explain forces me to.

Comment

I may be literally be the last person to whom you need to explain that phenomenon . . .

Comment

Ha ha ha, good point.

Comment

He's just copying Eamon Dunphy from after the Egypt Game in Italia 90. It's kind of sad really.

Comment

Two referees providing the absolute highlights of this week's strip.

Comment

The Bullseye panel got a right proper cackle out of me.

Comment

Yep, the Bullseye panel was great but the last of the Summer Wine panel made me laugh out loud.

Comment

And Catchphrase too

Comment

What's the one after the last of the summer wine one?

Comment

https://twitter.com/RyanTaylorSport/status/1126236948673257474

Comment

Hmm, I'm still at a loss. That "media could not be played' which may not help. Who's Peter Walton?

Edit: Wiki says he's an ex-referee

Comment

Admins, how do we remove hate crimes like this from the board?

seriously, the bullseye one has had me chuckling all day. UP YOURS BDG.

Comment

All of BT Sport's clips are rather effectively geo-blocked.

This may provide some more context

https://twitter.com/LFizzia/status/1126232919738023937

Comment

Aha! Thanks. So, that clip showed up very briefly like some kind of subliminal advertising?

Comment

That seems to be the case, but I am as much in the geographically-determined dark as you

Comment

That's exactly the case - after the goal they showed a split second of Harry Kane and the lad he was sat with, then that one of Peter Walton before going back to the on-pitch celebrations.

Comment

Working...
                                        X