Some pictures what I drew (redux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My questions ;

- who are the old couple in the Kenedy frame?

- is that Neymar's agent in the last frame?

- what is the techno music motif about?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
      My questions ;

- who are the old couple in the Kenedy frame?
      Father Ted reference? Struggling with some of the other stuff.

Comment

1. Couple of codgers from a great episode of Father Ted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zkL91LzCMc

Don't know 2 or 3.

Comment

Techno Music

Bored, it's a Hipster, not a Hasid

Comment

Excellent. Thanks all. You knew I knew, right, ursus?

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
              Ghiblie joke?
              Really?

[spoiler]
              Spirited Away Shirt?
              [/spoiler]

Comment

Ah, it's a film studio, not a player, I see.

Comment

Bored saw a film once, green it was.

Comment

Somewhat confused by the last panel, as that is definitely not Neymar Sr

Comment

Ah, funnily enough, given I just made a Father Ted reference in Sport, I had forgotten about that part of the episode - the "Hitler" scene does tend to eclipse everything else.

Thanks for the Techno update, Ursus - twitter is a strange place isn't it?

Comment

This goal is small, Courtois' penalty is far away...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                          Bored saw a film once, green it was.
                          Oi! About 7 or 8 this year. In the cinema even.

Comment

Well done, if you're starting with all the films you've previously missed then let me know when you get up to talkies.

Comment

Gibson on Sunderland- top class. Especially as i am back at work this week. In Sunderland.

Comment

Well, I enjoyed it, even if no-one else cares...

Comment

Mandem has a new book coming out. He is establishing a Christmas gift rhythm.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                                    I actually thought it was one of my favourite ever which brightened a considerably shit week

Comment

His Harry Kane looks more like Harry Kane than Harry Kane does.

Comment

My word, I never thought anyone would manage to get a laugh out of that sodding meerkat. Squires does it again.

Comment

The amazing thing about this week's is that I think I broadly understand every panel. For the first time ever I don't need OTF to hold my hand through it.

Comment

I had to check what the Delli Ali thing was about but, apart from that, all fine.

Comment

I hope Dele giving the finger to "Kyle" becomes a recurring thing.

Also "price comparison mammals" hahaha

Comment

Dutch love songs indeed.

Klopp perfectly captured too.

Comment

Ok, here goes. I have had quite a good run with these but:

Why is it a Crystal Palace player in the first frame?

What is the turd that Oxlade-Chamberlain tried to polish?

Where is the quote that Coutinho is saying from?

The rest has been cleared up, aptly, from the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post

Where is the quote that Coutinho is saying from?

Not sure that it's quite verbatim, but isn't that from 'Life Of Brian'?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X