• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pictures what I drew (redux)

The single best thing about the PL rumbling back in to view already :

"Even Spurs..."

Comment

Magnificent. At risk of setting a very high bar for this season.

Comment

I can't choose between the Phil Jones Easter Island statue, Eddie Howe's Messengers of the Apocalypse or the mouthless Trumptonians.

Wonderful.

Comment

What's the story with Guardiola(?) and gamers?

Comment

that first panel sets a pace that's going to be difficult to maintain. I was crying laughing at it.

Comment

ad hoc wrote: What's the story with Guardiola(?) and gamers?
              I did see a headline somewhere about Man City signing a professional gamer but it was too depressing to read the article.

He's just combining that with the fact that Guardiola tries tooo hard to be the "not your typical manager" type.

Comment

Ah, the comments are wonderful. There's a Spurs fan who seems to be really pissed off by it, and being roundly mocked.

It was only the second time around I spotted Ibra's man-bun in the first panel. Excellent little detail.

Comment

The way he gets the Horseman with the AFCB logo to look like he's laughing is just brilliant.

Comment

ad hoc wrote: What's the story with Guardiola(?) and gamers?
                    Story Here

Comment

Superb.

Comment

Nice dig at clickbait sites with the Jossy's Giants panel.

"They were stars 30 years ago. You WON'T BELIEVE how they look now!" 30 years older? No shit, Sherlock...

Comment

Squad!

Comment

"It says here you were born in Kettering"

Comment

Merchandising opportunity here David- a range of cheap ass (to manufacture) polo shirts with SPORT! on.

Comment

As always, it's the little details that delight - on this occasion the bewildered-looking Huddlestone & Snodgrass in the back of the "Hull" frame.

Comment

Ocean Colour Scene.

Comment

Sean Dyche as Bane had me laughing. Especially Jurgen's face in the next panel.

And also "blinged up leeches" is just hilarious.

Comment

Of all the emotions I might expect to feel on an average day at work, "sympathy for Joe Hart" wouldn't usually be one of them.

Outstanding, BDG.

Comment

Janet!

I also guess the Portuguese child is going to be a recurring character throughout the season, a bit like the mouse in a Terence Cuneo painting.

Comment

longeared wrote:
                                          I also guess the Portuguese child is going to be a recurring character throughout the season, a bit like the mouse in a Terence Cuneo painting.
                                          Reckon Sean Dyche as Bane will also be a recurring theme. He has the voice.

Comment

I maintain that if Sean Dyche ever clears his throat he'll sound exactly like squeaky-voiced irritant Joe Pasquale.

Comment

"100% GIT".

I don't doubt how apt that is but is Dave aware that the Guardian will allow him to use stronger language than that? Then again, I guess he's leaving himself some wiggle room in case Costa rips off Ben Mee's head and spits down his throat on Saturday.

Comment

Toby Gymshorts wrote: I maintain that if Sean Dyche ever clears his throat he'll sound exactly like squeaky-voiced irritant Joe Pasquale.
                                                I maintain that until he does, I'd make sure I did whatever he damn told me to if he was my boss.

Comment

3 Colours Red wrote: "100% GIT".

I don't doubt how apt that is but is Dave aware that the Guardian will allow him to use stronger language than that? Then again, I guess he's leaving himself some wiggle room in case Costa rips off Ben Mee's head and spits down his throat on Saturday.
                                                  and then goes on to score the winner.

Comment

3 Colours Red wrote: "100% GIT".

I'd quite like to see him try. Especially as Dean Marney has been a good boy for about three seasons, so he is probably due for killing someone

Comment

Working...
                                                    X