Some pictures what I drew (redux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which columnist wrote about "The Sisterhood"? I must have missed that particular piece of crap.

Comment

Jeff Powell.

Comment

Green Calx wrote: The Jon Fearn panel . . . fucking hell.
        It actually made me laugh out loud, which was embarrassing. I'll probably get a mention on the Office Annoyances thread.

Comment

Green Calx wrote: Jeff Powell.
          Fucking hell, just read it. Up there with "How can I hate women? My mum's one".

Comment

Hot Orange wrote: Good luck, BDG. Really enjoying the Guardian strips - it's consistently remarkably high-quality stuff and, as others have said, the Mourinho/Wenger panel is a masterpiece, capturing the characters' personalities succinctly and perfectly. Oh, and very funnily.

That said, for me, you'll never be able to top Neil Ruddock's shorts.
            Gazza exploding a whale in Piccadilly Circus for this contributor.

Comment

The most incredible thing to come out of that Jeff Powell article is finding out that Jose and Matilde Mourinho's kids are called Jose and Matilde.

Comment

Green Calx wrote: The Jon Fearn panel . . . fucking hell.
                Indeed - deeply disturbing yet hilarious. The look on the children's faces in the first panel is somewhat alarming as well.

Comment

I do wonder if I should have opened a window in this freshly painted room, though.
                  Hahahahaha.

Comment

EIM wrote: The most incredible thing to come out of that Jeff Powell article is finding out that Jose and Matilde Mourinho's kids are called Jose and Matilde.
                    That has nothing on Emma Lynn Hughes. No-one is ever going to match that for egotism.

Comment

The whole "naming kids after parents" thing strikes me as pretty mild on the egotism scale. It's been a widespread practice amongst the upper echelons of US society for a very long time, hasn't it, with "Name N. Surname, jr", and even grandchildren such as former US Sec of State James A Baker the Third.

Does it ever get to "the Fourth"?

Comment

Nigella Lawson?

George Foreman's 837 children all called George?

Comment

Evariste Euler Gauss wrote: The whole "naming kids after parents" thing strikes me as pretty mild on the egotism scale. It's been a widespread practice amongst the upper echelons of US society for a very long time, hasn't it, with "Name N. Surname, jr", and even grandchildren such as former US Sec of State James A Baker the Third.

Does it ever get to "the Fourth"?
                          The golfer Davis Love (III) has a son called Davis Love (IV), according to Wiki.

Comment

Janik wrote:
                            Originally posted by EIM
                            The most incredible thing to come out of that Jeff Powell article is finding out that Jose and Matilde Mourinho's kids are called Jose and Matilde.
                            That has nothing on Emma Lynn Hughes. No-one is ever going to match that for egotism.
                            Don't forget her brother, Emlyn Junior.

(no, really)

Comment

Nothing can beat Jermaine Jackson calling his son Jermajesty. That takes serious brass balls. And serious amounts of cocaine.

Comment

This one has so many tiny details. My favourite is the first page of the newspaper combining fear fear fear fear... With pictures of little fucking Damien.

Comment

It is hard to parody the Daily Mail, but somehow he has done it.

He is quite possibly my favourite current cartoonist.

Comment

This week is not so much about the jokes as smashing david sullivan repeatedly in the kneecaps, with an iron bar.

Comment

The choice of roast beef Monster Munch for Allardyce - spot on.

Comment

David Sullivan's film reviewing tips.

Comment

Three Times A Reddy wrote: The choice of roast beef Monster Munch for Allardyce - spot on.
                                          Yes, Allardyce wouldn't have the nuanced discernment to have pickled onion flavour.

Comment

I can't help but think that this story came out thirty-six hours too late.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/25/west-ham-david-sullivan-film-review

Comment

Bored of Education wrote:
                                              Originally posted by Three Times A Reddy
                                              The choice of roast beef Monster Munch for Allardyce - spot on.
                                              Yes, Allardyce wouldn't have the nuanced discernment to have pickled onion flavour.
                                              Indeed - goodness knows how he'd react to Flamin' Hot.

Comment

Really enjoyed this one.

Comment

BDG on the Transfer Window

My favourite sequence was Arsene Wenger's transfer deadline day - especially Gunnersaurus's inclusion. (Look for his real eyes!)

Comment

Wenger going to see "Straight Outta Compton" has tickled me immensely. Great stuff, as always.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X