Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The soothsayer is Tim Sherwood:

Comment

Santa is Arteta - he did an interview in which he explained Arsenal's latest defeat using similarly meaningless statistics
      I think Bruce Willis is Sean Dyche

Comment

I did NOT need to see Sammy Lee's moobs in such detail, I can tell you.

Comment

Yes, Pie Hard is Sean Dyche. The Watford Manager advent calendar joke was very funny.

Comment

The female Watford manager I presume is Geri Halliwell. In some recess of my brain I knew she was born there.

Comment

Sorry, I know we are supposed to ignore every other one but...https://www.theguardian.com/football...vS8w69CtLgrJ-o

Comment

That's some 5-a-side team. Reckon they'd be nigh on invincible if they were all at their peak.

Comment

The Allardici panels are great.

David Squires on … football's festive faux pas | Football | The Guardian

Comment

Can someone explain the first three panels? Who is Sergio (doesn't look like Ramos), is that meant to be a mascot or a cockerel or what, and what's the deal with the ham?

Comment

Sergio Reguilon, to whom Mourinho gifted a suckling pig for Christmas as he thought he was spending it alone.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/02/jose-...ment-13837811/

And yes, that is Chirpy the Cockerel

Comment

I liked Mourinho's Billy Bear hands

Comment

Originally posted by jwdd27 View Post
                          I noticed those. Hilarious flourish from BDG there.

Comment

Hang on, did Mourinho get Reguilon a suckling pig as well as this ham?!

Comment

That was an earlier, separate pig-themed gift - Mourinho promised Reguilon an Iberico ham if Spurs beat Man City, which they did, hence the "keeping my promise" caption.

Edit: not cheap, those 5J hams:
                              https://www.cincojotas.co.uk/shop-online.html#
                              Last edited by jwdd27; 06-01-2021, 18:47.

Comment

Given that WOM doesn't come into the football forum, I am duty bound on his behalf to note that you can buy those ham-and-stand things at Costco.

Comment

If WOM does investigate why he's getting tagged in this thread he's really going to wonder what the fuck this page is about

Comment

I responded immediately, got confused and frightened, and promptly left.

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
                                      I responded immediately, got confused and frightened, and promptly left.
                                      It's not scary, come and join us.

Comment

Originally posted by jwdd27 View Post
                                        What's the reference to there?

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post

What's the reference to there?
                                          Billy Bear slices are made of reformed meat and marketed at parents of small children.

Comment

Oh, is that what they're called? Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post

Billy Bear slices are made of reformed meat
                                              Meat on good behaviour?

Comment

David Squires on … FA Cup upstarts rubbing shoulders with the football elite | Football | The Guardian

Didn't get too much of it this week, but I'm a fan of the last panel.

Comment

"DO NOT USE" gave me a giggle.

Comment

I don;t get the Do Not Use panel, or the Bielsa panel

Comment

Working...
                                                    X