No announcement yet.

Some pictures what I drew (redux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The boy Gussett also on sparkilling form in Little White Lies, too.

https://twitter.com/squires_david/st...28474982670336

https://lwlies.com/articles/covideo-classics-the-dark-knight-unmasked/

Comment

That is excellent. Again, the final panel is absolute gold.

Comment

He's done Leeds. It is marvellous.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...premier-league

Comment

"The Hockaday of the Andes" is brilliant even though (perhaps because) I have no idea who Hockaday is.

Comment

Excellent work, I'm mystified by the Rosler panel though.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
              He's done Leeds.
              While the Guardian does a Leeds

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                Eaten by the mascot.

Comment

Hockaday's 200 plus games for Swindon as a player will have put him very much on BDG's radar. He barely lasted a month at Leeds.

Comment

Who’s the admirer in the penultimate panel?

Comment

Guardiola.

Marcelo Bielsa: Leeds boss 'top of the list' - Pep Guardiola

Comment

I must admit that I was previously unaware of Lucas the Kop Cat

Comment

Having seen it, I wish that I still was.

Comment

I presume Leeds have never gone down the peacock route for a mascot?

Or even a character with a head based on the "smiley" badge?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                              Glad it's not just me.

Why is it particularly Bamford playing the trumpet?

Comment

He plays a few instruments to a high grade - not the trumpet though AFAIK.

Comment

What's with the pants on fire in the final frame?

Comment

Not seen This Is Spinal Tap? Leeds have gone through managers like they've gone through drummers - Squires is implying that Bielsa will be their Mick Shrimpton.

Comment

Dave Hockaday was part of the Shrewsbury team that won the Div 3 title in 1994. I think it was his final season playing.

Comment

Nigel Pearson's yeasty kombucha.

Is there a reference I don't get there?

Comment

Thanks for the Mick Shrimpton gen.

Comment

I didn't understand the dig about Liverpool "not having a women's team"? They were the first club to have a fully professional women's side, have won the title twice and were only relegated last season as the league went on a points per game method to curtail the season.

Comment

Think you've misread that, I thought he was using the plinth as a cover for the woman's team getting relegated... As for fermented tea, I do not want to know what the "yeasty" flavour was...

Comment

Unsurpisingly, I am too convulsed with laughter at the second panel to carry on reading. Makes up for my disappointment at not seeing the anticipated cake in last week's.

Comment

Isn't the trebuchet back to front in this one?

https://www.theguardian.com/football...otiation-final

Comment

It had completely passed me by that Emeli Sande performed at all, let alone that she did so from the roof.

Bloody hell, what terrible hold does she have on sports broadcast professionals?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X