Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dream Team

twohundredpercent wrote:
    "One club has been on the television for 10 years and the other one hasn't."
    He seems to be overlooking the fact that Mansfield have performed live on the television this season already
    And as today's Fiver points out, he's also neatly sidestepping the fact the one club actually exists, and the other one doesn't.

He won't look so clever when all the new fans he supposedly reckons he'll attract don't bother to go along because they can't find Harchester on a map, will he?

Also, if it's been on TV for the last decade, and I've only ever heard of it through 'Harchester United' kit adverts in the back of FourFourTwo (today is the first time I've been made aware it's from a TV series, prior to now I'd always just assumed it was some idiot trying to sell made-up football kits), exactly how promotable is it?!

Comment

Dream Team

He's obviously got something up his sleeve as he's says his financial planning is based on no one turning up. Which is just as well, I suppose.

I'm wondering how involved Sky are going to be with this. I know Dream Team finished last year some time, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a fly-on-the-wall about this terrible club, should it happen.

Looking at his past crimes, he's not in this for the long haul either. If he thinks fucking up the history and tradition of a club will make him a few bucks over the space of two or three seasons, he'll go for it. It's not like he needs the publicity to last any more than eighteen months.

Comment

Dream Team

EIM wrote:
        He's obviously got something up his sleeve as he's says his financial planning is based on no one turning up. Which is just as well, I suppose.
        He'll probably do exactly what he did ay York.

As Nathan said, any fit and proper person's test would weed this cunt out. Unfortunately as Michael Anderson at Ipswich proved, the test appears to be if you can read the document and sign your name.

And of course, he'll pass the test, because he didn't fuck York City over enough.

Comment

Dream Team

his financial planning is based on no one turning up
          Brooks Mileson should have went with that one.

Comment

Working...
          X