Clear All

This weekend's football

West Brom 3-3 Colchester.

Comment

This weekend's football

Christ, 4-3 West Brom now.

Comment

This weekend's football

4-3 to WBA with them 2-3 down with about two minutes left. I really hope they go up.

Comment

This weekend's football

This from the BBC's coverage of Birmingham City v Manchester City...

"And it would have been a massive injustice if Steve Bruce's men finished the 90 minutes having not picked up all three points..."

Comment

This weekend's football

Fuck football. Fuck it all. Fuck everything about this season since Christmas.

Comment

This weekend's football

Amen to that.

Fucking Andy fucking Ritchie doing his favourite old club a favour today.

Comment

This weekend's football

I always awaken rapt with anticipation on mornings such as these, the sun's early rays through my casement betokening the wonderful benign power of the world to produce and - oh! let it be today! - reproduce the most harmonious result in all of football. And by five-to-five my world is invariably awash with disappointment.

Comment

This weekend's football

I'll just take a quick moment here to make the following public announcement:

Wooooo! Out of the relegation places for the first time this season!

St Albans were so far adrift that they have had to win five and draw one of their last six in order to do this - I bet they manage to chuck it all away again, somehow.

Comment

This weekend's football

Harry Carpenter wrote:
                    We had a fantastic 3-3 with them in January and play them again on Tuesday though I'm hoping that is a sedate pre-Wembley affair for both of us.
                    The match on Tuesday will surely be followed by a mock penalty shootout between the sides as they prepare for their respective semi finals...

Comment

This weekend's football

Am going to the game Tuesday night, Harry. Have decided to swap one game at Wembley for two away Championship games - Cardiff and Norwich.

Despite the scoreline and eventual result I failed to enjoy today's game very much. We just can't stop shooting ourselves in the foot and tend to give any team, however good or shit they are, at least a goal start before we start playing. Today it was two. And it was bloody Colchester. Didn't they get spanked 5-1 by Norwich last week?

This may only interest ian64 but as the Pm thing isn't working I'll share it with everyone. I met Zoltan Gera after the game and asked him if he was going to stay next season. 'If we go up, I stay.' Great to hear it from the horse's mouth and not from one of his agents, who are always leaking will he stay/won't he stay stories to the press.

And anyone who tells me, well he's going to say that, isn't he, will just find me putting my hands over ears and la-la-la-ing.

Comment

This weekend's football

Oh, and penalty shoot outs on Tuesday night would be a great idea. But something tells me our semi-final isn't going to go to penalties.

Comment

This weekend's football

Jonas77 wrote:
                          Bromley FC vs Hampton and Richmond for me, a good run in at the end of the season and we might sneak the play offs.

I might see if I can get a ticket for the MK Dons end on the day at Wembley on Sunday..Sure they're evil, but my dislike for AFC Wimbledon is so much more that I now have a soft spot for them..
                          Cripes

Comment

This weekend's football

I presumed Jonas was a hoax, maybe it is just a complete cock having a troll.

I am unlikely to make it on Tuesday Jon, work is too frantic for the time-off getting there would require unfortunately. I think PBF will almost definitely be there.

Comment

This weekend's football

If Jonas is a Bromley fan as his post seems to suggest, then it's perfectly plausible that he doesn't like AFC Wimbledon, there's a bit of friction between those fans I think.

While I'm completely behind the AFC Wimbledon project and model, I think its understandable that fans of the teams they are competing with might not share the love; and I don't think it's a bad thing that's true - a little bit of needle helps an atmosphere.

Of course nothing justifies supporting MK Dons though!

Comment

This weekend's football

Had a very enjoyable day watching the mighty Albion take a point off Leeds.
                                Looks like it will be a very exciting end to the season!

Comment

This weekend's football

"Of course nothing justifies supporting MK Dons though!"

Which is what I was criping at.

Comment

This weekend's football

And now fucking Franchise win a trophy in front of thousands of out-of-the-woodwork "fans" at Wembley. This footballing weekend has truly come straight from satan's arse.

Comment

This weekend's football

That's a shame for loads of reasons. There was some Grimbsy types, the editor of imp's fave 'Cod Almighty', at Wimbledon yesterday and they were dead sound.

Comment

This weekend's football

Another cracker for us at the Valley yesterday. Sylvan Ebanks-Blake probably won't be with us for long but I'm going to enjoy him whilst we've got him. His first was brilliantly taken but his second was the kind of goal you just don't get in the Championship.

Also intruiging to watch Michael Gray being re-invented as a right winger, and doing a great job. This Elokobi chap we bought from Colchester is great fun too- not since 'crazy' Mo Camara have I enjoyed watching a left back so much (and this bloke can defend too, which is a bonus).

Comment

This weekend's football

Well the gooners and Chels are still in it just about though they both nearly threw it away. I expect well beat Roma but there nazi fans should be banned from Europe first.

Comment

This weekend's football

Tottenham 1 - 4 Newcastle

Super.

Comment

This weekend's football

Seconded....

Comment

This weekend's football

There's a minging article about the MK Dons in the (wait for it) Mail on Sunday. The piece is accompanied by a picture of Wimbledon lifting the 1988 FA Cup.

Comment

This weekend's football

Chelsea are so fucking /jammy it's unreal

Comment

This weekend's football

I think Spurs have effectively downed tools for the season.

Hope Ramos is okay with that.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X