Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTF clubs you dislike more because of OTF

The Awesome Berbaslug!!! wrote:
    hold on, I love the other members of the celtic fringe. i just think that they should be ashamed of their deep love of being subjects of the queen, and their desire to be ruled by david cameron.

And I'd just like nordies to realise that they're no different from the scots, and to leave us alone, and to take back mary mcaleese and that cunt gerry adams.
    See.

Comment

RobM wrote:
      G.Man wrote:
      Probably the Blarney Stone accent and dancing leprechaun demeanour.
      Aye, that'd be it - that and his stated dislike for else Celtic that isn't him (small c).

I know Scotland's a bit shite, it's the humility that counts.
      Bugger, else should read everything - I blame the cheap liquor.

Comment

One of the funnier aspects of Glasgow life is the way that people go out of their way to say Keltic when not talking about football. They'd rather mispronounce than be thought of as some sort of football ruffian.

Comment

like harry i would be interested to see some examples of real anti-english venom, as opposed to typical mockery of a disliked team. i suspect most of the real abuse of england players comes from england fans. i seem to recall wayne rooney shouting something into the camera as he left the scene of one particularly wretched england performance, was it the jibes from the OTF AEB that got to him?

Comment

Banana Banana wrote:
            One of the funnier aspects of Glasgow life is the way that people go out of their way to say Keltic when not talking about football. They'd rather mispronounce than be thought of as some sort of football ruffian.
            But it it Keltic is it not?

Not sure where the soft C football team name came from? I'm several generations of Scot on both sides of my family and my name's Morgan so that's kind of Celtic but I'm really not sure where the Sellick thing comes from.

More amusing is every west coast journalists scrambling to support St Mirren, Airdire, Queens Park etc.

I do however know where to buy cheap liquor (although it's not really that cheap round these parts).

Comment

garcia wrote:
              like harry i would be interested to see some examples of real anti-english venom, as opposed to typical mockery of a disliked team. i suspect most of the real abuse of england players comes from england fans. i seem to recall wayne rooney shouting something into the camera as he left the scene of one particularly wretched england performance, was it the jibes from the OTF AEB that got to him?
              I like Sunderland, everybody else in England can fuck right off.

Comment

we used to talk about the selts once upon a time, but the germans took over the historical anthropology in a serious way, or whatever and all people studying the celts used a hard C.

and Rob, you can love your fellow man, and just wish that they weren't so addicted to living on their knees and being ruled by inbred english toffs.

Comment

we used to talk about the selts once upon a time, but the germans took over the historical anthropology in a serious way, or whatever and all people studying the celts used a hard C.

and Rob, you can love your fellow man, and just wish that they weren't so addicted to living on their knees and being ruled by inbred english toffs.
                  Haw haw haw haw, you wouldn't believe how much I hate Man United right now.

If I wasn't fucked out of my tree on Thunderbird.

Comment

RobM wrote:
                    Not sure where the soft C football team name came from? I'm several generations of Scot on both sides of my family and my name's Morgan so that's kind of Celtic but I'm really not sure where the Sellick thing comes from.
                    Mispronunciation inadvertently of the 'k' version, by those on the West Coast of Scotland, in this instance I believe.
                    Partly also to differentiate from the wider cultural genre.

And Morgan surely is of Welsh origin?

Comment

RobM wrote:
                      my name's Morgan so that's kind of Celtic
                      Fun fact : I know somebody called Rob M and he is the most tedious, tiresome bore I've ever had the misfortune to meet; a minute of hearing him talk would either put you to sleep or make you want to kill yourself. I have to make massive efforts not to read your posts in his voice because, well, that wouldn't really be fair on you.

The funny thing is, guess what his last name is?

Comment

A Doctor Speaks wrote:
                        RobM wrote:
                        Mispronunciation inadvertently of the 'k' version, by those on the West Coast of Scotland, in this instance I believe.
                        Partly also to differentiate from the wider cultural genre.

And Morgan surely is of Welsh origin?
                        My dad always maintained that we were from the North West of Scotland originally, Morgan being tied into the Clan MacKay.

Either way it's a Celtic name in that the Welsh are Celts as well.

Comment

Fussbudget wrote:
                          RobM wrote:
                          my name's Morgan so that's kind of Celtic
                          Fun fact : I know somebody called Rob M and he is the most tedious, tiresome bore I've ever had the misfortune to meet; a minute of hearing him talk would either put you to sleep or make you want to kill yourself. I have to make massive efforts not to read your posts in his voice because, well, that wouldn't really be fair on you.

The funny thing is, guess what his last name is?
                          MacLeod?

Comment

Haw haw haw haw, you wouldn't believe how much I hate Man United right now.

but what does my superior understanding of geopolitical niceties, and the stockholm syndrome of the nordies/scots and the welsh, have to do with manchester united?

Comment

hold on, I love the other members of the celtic fringe. i just think that they should be ashamed of their deep love of being subjects of the queen, and their desire to be ruled by david cameron.
                              Once again, Berbaslug nails it. Despite his consistently brilliant observations on these matters, though, I still hate Manchester United.

Comment

Melbourne Arab wrote:
                                Once again, Berbaslug nails it. Despite his consistently brilliant observations on these matters, though, I still hate Manchester United.
                                He's quite right though, you can't move in my street for people prostrating themselves before a giant portrait of the Queen.

There are also Welsh Assembly plans for a portable David Cameron idol. It's got its own truck so us Welsh can rub his saintly forehead for a year full of good luck.

Comment

RobM wrote:
                                  MacLeod?
                                  Morgan actually, but you're not him unless you're really a plastic West Ham fan masquerading as a Scot.

"Riveting story, can we please hear more of this fascinating stuff" - No one

Comment

Kowalski wrote:
                                    Melbourne Arab wrote:
                                    He's quite right though, you can't move in my street for people prostrating themselves before a giant portrait of the Queen.

There are also Welsh Assembly plans for a portable David Camneron idol. It's got its own truck so us Welsh can rub his saintly forehead for a year full of good luck.
                                    With the cuts and Scotland's own tax raising powers we only get nine months. Still, mustn't grumble.

Comment

well there's so much of it to rub given that inbreeding has made his face slip to the bottom of his balloon head.

Without independence you are forever doomed to warm his toilet seat in the morning before letting him wipe his arse with a cloth knitted from strands of silver hair hair torn from your grandmothers head.

Comment

I too dislike Manchester United more than I used to.

Comment

Me too, to the extent if they played Baby Doc Duvalier in an exhibition match I would be on the touchline singing King Creole.

Comment

I thought 'Celtic' used to always be pronounced with a soft c, until some people in academia decided they wanted to be superior to everyone else, so started using a hard c instead (think that was on The Knowledge in The Guardian a while back).

I'm also looking forward to Berbaslug explaining why Scots and Welsh should be ashamed of their alleged deep love of being subjects, while apparently it's ok for English people to do same.

Comment

English people are beyond help. They just want to be ruled by someone stupid, unpleasant and with a deep disdain for the english. and it's better if they're foreign. you'll let any old fuckers rule you. The angles, the saxons, danes, norwegians, french vikings, a family of scottish cunts in wigs, a tolerant dutch homosexual who became a big hit with the religious fundamentalists, and a bunch of minor german royals. who changed their name when they had to declare war on their first cousin.

You'll have any old fucker as long as it's not yourselves, because the only time you tried that, you chose a brutal insane religious maniac who managed to invent fascist dictatorship, and modern genocide all at once.

I'm not sure what is in it for the scots and welsh though, I mean they claim not to be english, but they just can't resist being ruled by posh inbred english cunts. And it's not as though the english would burn down swansea or edinburgh, or machine gun football crowds, or systematically destroy their industrial infrastructure. Getting independence would be easier now than when we did it surely?

I also don't know what my inability to comprehend the pathetic excuses advanced by the welsh and the scots for not having become independent republics has to do with manchester united though.

Comment

I wanna be loved by you
                                                just you and nobody else but you
                                                I wanna be loved by you - alone.
                                                Boo boo bee doo

Comment

a family of scottish cunts in wigs
                                                  So thats what The Krankies did before they went into showbusiness.

Comment

Should perhaps point out that I'm not English...

My Dad is English though. Born in London, and here's a fact that will come as a shock to you: plenty of English people don't like the royal family any more than you do. Plenty of Scottish and Welsh people too. Just, you know, they have better things to do than harp on about it all the time like a scratched record.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X