Further bears in football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the harbour in the north of the city, I can't recall?

Comment

Sits wrote: People really cannot draw bears can they? The bear on the badge of my local rugby league team looks positively terrified:

When you consider what's happened to Norths over the last 20 years or so. Going from grand if slightly dull traditional Sydney top flight League side to not fitting into new franchise style big city clubs NRL, being forced into a marriage with hated local rivals Manly, one neither side wanted, losing the divorce badly and becoming Souths fuckin reserve side it's no wonder the Bear is terrified.

Norths are about as relevant as Newtown Jets now

Comment

Türkiyemspor Berlin

Comment

AMMS wrote:
          Originally posted by Sits
          People really cannot draw bears can they? The bear on the badge of my local rugby league team looks positively terrified:

When you consider what's happened to Norths over the last 20 years or so. Going from grand if slightly dull traditional Sydney top flight League side to not fitting into new franchise style big city clubs NRL, being forced into a marriage with hated local rivals Manly, one neither side wanted, losing the divorce badly and becoming Souths fuckin reserve side it's no wonder the Bear is terrified.

Norths are about as relevant as Newtown Jets now
          Very true. I'd forgotten the Northern Eagles abomination.

Comment

Ray de Galles wrote:
            If these barstards were at home tomorrow, it'd make my life a lot easier...

Comment

Working...
            X