Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tsh, third world broadcasters.

Comment

I think PT is bemoaning the fact he got it wrong despite the BBC text being correct.

Comment

Well, my own petard and all that. Isn’t it ironic, don’t you think?

Comment

Savage faced another former Welsh international in his debut last night, 40 year old Steve Evans (who got one of his caps as a non-league player with Wrexham) turned out for the opponents.

Comment

Well, that's just depressed this Wrexhamite somewhat. Thank fuck for Harry Wilson is all I can say.

Comment

Lee Trundle (43) has just scored for Ammanford in the live Welsh Cup game on Sgorio. Ammanford are now beating Carmarthen 3-0

Comment

He's just scored again and his control and shot were marvellous. 0-4 to Ammanford now.

Comment

Here's the 4th goal

https://twitter.com/FAWales/status/1203069875360555010?s=19

Comment

That’s fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                      Lee Trundle (43) has just scored for Ammanford in the live Welsh Cup game on Sgorio. Ammanford are now beating Carmarthen 3-0
                      Andy Robinson was also playing, he's 40 and another ex Swan.

Comment

Marcus Bent has joined Cornard United of the Eastern Counties League Div.1 (non League step 6).

Comment

Kazuyoshi Miura (52) has extended his contract with Yokohama FC for another year.

Comment

I was surprised to see that Kenny Miller scored for Partick yesterday, and on investigating further- I don't keep up with the Scottish Championship as much as I should- that he's not only playing regularly, but their top scorer this season. He's just turned 40.

Comment

Current Wycombe Wanderers manager Gareth Ainsworth played for Woodley United on Monday evening in their Hellenic League Division One East (Step 6, Tier 10) game against Didcot Town Reserves. He only plays midweek games when he's available, and has played a few times for Woodley this season.

Comment

CURETONWATCH+++++CURETONWATCH+++++CURETONWATCH

I saw the thread's totemic 44 year old Jamie bag a hat-trick at Horsham in the Isthmian Premier today as Bishop's Stortford's player-manager.

Granted, two were penalties (and one of them from perhaps the worst decision I've ever seen live) but he's still got it - so much so that his team collapsed from 1-3 up to draw 3-3 after he subbed himself off.
                                Last edited by Ray de Galles; 29-06-2020, 10:20.

Comment

Outstanding. He's still my boy. Thanks for the update Ray!

Comment

Ildefons Lima: Record holder who made his international debut in 1997 - and is still playing

Comment

That's brilliant. He's six months younger than me, and made his debut for Andorra two days before I left school.

Nice to see too that he played for the first 12 years alongside his elder brother (by 9 years) Antoni in the Andorran defence. Their last game together before the latter's retirement was in 2009, a 6-0 loss to Capello's England in a 2010 World Cup qualifier – scorers Rooney (2), Lampard, Defoe (2), Crouch.

That game was also David Beckham's 100th international start, after waiting two years since his last one, and was also the same game where the 11 members of England's 1966 WC squad who didn't get winner's medals were paraded at half time in front of the crowd at Wembley after finally receiving their medals that day, 43 years late. There was a crowd of 'only' 57,000 there due to a Tube strike.

Comment

https://twitter.com/fcgroningen_en/status/1276893046940942336

Comment

Aw, that's fantastic.

Comment

I have a friend who supports Groningen, he assured me last year that this was going to happen. I should have put a bet on it. I dare say the odds would have been short as it appears not to have been unexpected.

Comment

That’s really nice.

Comment

Didn’t he have a heart attack not long ago?

Comment

He’s usually found swinging shite punches outside Glasgow boozers.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X