Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only thing that we learn from history...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he? Has there been a "constant ABE" campaign on here or the Euro 2008 section? I really haven't seen it. Any tiny mention would be swamped by the massive anti-BRC blitzkrieg that 200% has been an enthusiastic part of, hasn't he?

PBF's immensely light comment above hardly justifies such a sulk , does it?

Comment

Yes, he is. I'm not coming from an 'Anyone But...' platform, it's just my own personal feelings about the astonishing hypocrisy, bile and spite that comes from the top clubs belief that they're a bigger power than the football authorities (which is an easy job, let's face it) and can do what they like as much as say it - and this is belief that trickles down to their fans (if not all of them), some of them as jaded and sated with all the trophies and glory as they've ever been in years. I'm anticipating the day when they get fed up with the Champions League and want a tournament three times as monolithic to assuage their inflated sense of entitlement.

Comment

Oh, I'm fine with a vociferous anti-BRC agenda , I just can't understand why people who indulge in it get simultaneously narked by an ABE agenda (even when no one is particularly banging that drum at the moment).

Man U / Chelsea / England are all facets of the same phenomenon as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

There were hardly any empty seats there last night, by the way..

Comment

Working...
          X