Middlesbrough in Goal Fest Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the bloody hell has gone on at the Riverside? Has Erikkson's supposed departure drained all the life out of Man City?

Richard Dunne got sent off for the first. Which, given that Micah Richards is out, means the defence are clueless.

Comment

Onouha missing, too, of course, but that's still pathetic.

Comment

Still in Europe though. Go city!

Comment

Indeed.

I think we play next Saturday in the Faroe Islands.

Comment

Ha, ha. My brother-in-law, who's been a season ticket holder at the Riverside frequently over the last fifteen years, decided to give today a miss...

Comment

Hahahaha. Lifes a bitch

Comment

And apparently, the Boro stewards got involved in argy bargy. As anyone who has watched football in the away end could have predicted they would at some point.

Comment

Was Bert Trautmann in goal for City today?

Comment

I knew a bloke in the supporters' club at Gillingham who got into an argument with the directors and they banned him from the ground. We won those two games 8-1 and 10-0 and they took pity on him and let him back in again. Do you know, we've never had a result like that since.

I mean, they know where he lives and everything. You'd think they'd have sorted something out by now.

Comment

Sounds like Stevie Wonder was in goal today ;-)

Comment

was this man city protesting at thaksin shinawatra's sacking of sven, or just a man city performance as disinterested and mercenary as sweden's answer to hugh hefner himself?

Comment

Yeah, my first thought when I saw the scoreline was that it was some sort of protest action by the players over Sven's sacking.

Comment

Anyone else reckon Sven is using Shinawatra as a handy excuse to get out of city as quickly as he can? He doesn't seem to arsed about this - not that he seems too arsed about much - and at least this way he can quit without it being a PR disaster

Comment

Sven does seem to have the end-of-term air of a senior manager booking a holiday while his employers sort out a nice redundancy package, not knowing that he's already lined another job up once he's back off that BMI flight to Malaga.

Comment

He's got the whole football world walking round saying "Poor Sven, I can't believe he's been sackedf after this season he's had." all the while the daft cunt is still in a job, and the only quotes I've seen from (or attributed to) Shinawatra is the one saying Sven will still be in charge for city's trip to Thailand.

The only people pushing this Sven's been sacked story is, errr, Sven. And Tord Grip.

Comment

Sven is in such a win win situation. He has this hopelessly inflated reputation that gets him in the door in the first place, he does well for a couple of weeks, then his total lack of interest kicks in, he eventually gets fired, and picks up the rest of the money he would get if he actually worked for three or four years, then walks away to go and work somewhere with nicer weather, and where the women are less orange.

Comment

Working...
                                  X