Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might Mike Ashley, in fact, be a genius?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like this?

Comment

Comment

Scott Of The Tees...

Comment

Originally posted by Sunderporinostesta View Post

Aaaah but Bruce’s agent hadn’t mentioned to the press it was 1000th game then.
          Record here now worse than when at your gaff. His stats over 1,000 games dont justify his longevity in game and will be bolstered by games outside Premier.

Comment

If Bruce gets sacked then I expect he will tip up in Cardiff in no short time.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Indie_Teesside/status/1450013589910212611?t=Y9QZvbdabaXGlYjH4EP8qw&s=19

Comment

Very Vic n Bob that.

Comment

Oh good, they've sacked the horrible fucker. I presume Newcastle fans get to appoint their new boss now they've got their club back?

Comment

"Mutual consent."

Very wise, Steve, very wise.

Comment

The likes of The Athletic - apparently a more thoughtful and less clickbait orientated platform for sports journalism - were polling for Bruce’s successor over a week ago. So I would be sceptical about any even remotely sympathetic pieces about him over the next day or two. And there will be some.

Comment

Useful timing if NI want a hugely Prem-experienced supremo to replace baraclough. .

Comment

Allardyce in for six months?

Comment

Legend tells that in a time of crisis, a hero will arrive..

Comment

Comment

Fonseca is odds on with the bookies but if you fancy a punt on Kev he's available at 100/1, along with Shola Ameobi amongst others.

Comment

https://twitter.com/asaintmaximin/status/1450793089971494914?s=21

Comment

ANNOUNCE PULIS

Comment

“Fantastic news, I think every single Newcastle United fan is over the moon with this," supporter Alex Hurst from The True Faith podcast told BBC Radio 5 Live.“

Both regular and social media awash with stuff like this. Really nasty and unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Gardner View Post
                                        Useful timing if NI want a hugely Prem-experienced supremo to replace baraclough. .
                                        What’s the pay off money likely to be?

Comment

About 8 million GBP for Bruce

Comment

An eponymous bonus, then.

Comment

If my employer offered me £8 million to fuck off and never come back they'd have my mutual consent and I wouldn't care what people said about me on social media.

Comment

You might feel differently if they were obligated to do so by contract

Comment

A contract that mike ashley gave him just before the last attempt to buy the club fell through.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X