Scudamore - you're nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scudamore - you're nothing

I know this isn't news to anyone, but what a 24-carat solid gold arsehole.
    The reality is that there is no one who is interested in football who thinks the Premier League is boring
    "Another worry is European colleagues in other leagues getting jealous or envious," he said. "I'm sure the legislators and regulators in Europe would like to see us levelled down or dumbed down.
    I want to scream in his face until he starts bleeding out of eyes, nose, ears and mouth.

I want to kick him so hard in the balls that it's the best part of a fortnight before he realises one of his sad, shrivelled little pods is lodged in his sinus.

Blatter chips in his worthless two cents:

"The Champions League has been very successful financially but it has also favoured national inequality," Blatter said. "That's why, being in charge of football, I have to bring this item to the attention of the Congress. This is the sporting situation but let us start with our idea of the six-plus-five rule and then we will see what the difference will be in the future."
    I'm sure you all read this anyway, I just wanted somewhere soothing to vent.
Working...
X