Kirk Broadfoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirk Broadfoot

is this the only professional footballer unable to take a throw in properly? I've never seen someone so inept at them in 15 years of watching the sport.

Kirk Broadfoot

Given Broadfoot's long list of other (more serious) limitations, I suspect that throw-ins aren't high on the agenda during training.

Comment

Kirk Broadfoot

He should learn from Asta Arnasdottir

Comment

Kirk Broadfoot

How many seasons before he ends up playing for Hearts, Motherwell, Killie or some other Rangers' graveyard club?

Comment

Kirk Broadfoot

I honestly don't think he's good enough for a top 6 SPL club. He's one of the most limited Rangers players I've ever seen.

Comment

Kirk Broadfoot

He's only playing because Hutton went to spurs mid-season. He's the pillar of mediocracy around which this rangers team is built. And they may turn out to be the most successful in the clubs history. What a thought.

Comment

Kirk Broadfoot

Buckie Thistle? Excellent, we need more fans of HFL teams on this board. Welcome, bckjags.

Steven Whittaker used to play right-back for Hibs, didn't he? Why aren't Rangers using him there?

Comment

Kirk Broadfoot

Thanks blameless. Whittaker is too slight in my opinion for the defensive rigours rangers are putting themselves through this season. A very talented player in midfield he most definately is though.

Comment

Kirk Broadfoot

Drissa Diallo was so bad at throw ins, we had a song about it.

Comment

Kirk Broadfoot

Chippy wrote:
                    How many seasons before he ends up playing for Hearts, Motherwell, Killie or some other Rangers' graveyard club?
                    Showing your age there, Hof!

Comment

Kirk Broadfoot

There were scurrilous rumours last summer that he was only signed to give Kris Boyd a lift home after training as they both live in East Ayrshire bandit country (Boyd was sitting out a driving ban). Completely unfounded of course.

I wouldn't have had him in our team this season. Even Gary Wales is a better right back.

Comment

Kirk Broadfoot

If that was the reason, they could have ditched (sorry, sent out on loan) Broadfoot as soon as they signed Stewarton boy Steven Naismith.

I wouldn't have had him in our team this season

Ouch. To be considered worse than Grant Murray...

Comment

Kirk Broadfoot

Bombanero wrote:
                          He should learn from Asta Arnasdottir
                          howay, she's stolen that from stevie watson!

Comment

Working...
                          X