Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the new Nike advert

...is brilliant. Look:

Disclaimer: I hate Nike. Not just for the sweatshops, either. Their boots always split on the instep on the left one.

the new Nike advert

It is amazingly impressive, but I can't help thinking that most of the stuff that happens to that guy - sorry, 'the viewer' - appears to be suggesting that if he buys Nike football boots, the best he can hope for is to be made a total tit of by far superior players across Europe. Oh, and then get to take a free kick an unspecified international tournament for Holland.

Also anyone who follows Barcelona must find Ronaldinho's presence in an ad shot in 2008 a little bit strange. Two years ago, fair enough...

Comment

the new Nike advert

...Although I must say thanks for the link to YouTube because this comment is priceless. I can just see him being chuffed with himself when, after several hours of deep thinking, it finally dawns on him...

van perise is sponsored by adidas, so can't really be him, i think this ad is trying to say that "he" could be anyone

Comment

the new Nike advert

On the way home this evening, I was confronted by a large poster of Fernando Torres with the caption "Are you Hard Enough?"

You can't make this stuff up.

Comment

the new Nike advert

Sounds like a subject line from those emails from people like vcrgshgcc@boston-pharm.tv.org I seem to get all the time.

Comment

Working...
          X