boca v river

good online link

30 mins left

http://www.mogulus.com/millennium_net_tv

boca v river

Riquelme, didnt even realise he was back at boca having a blinder

Comment

boca v river

I managed to get a link on tvants, which was ok, though your one was better quality. However, I only saw it at the end and I was just watching some post match stuff. Do they show lots of Argentine games?

Good game I thought, both going for it at least.

Comment

boca v river

More posts here than my thread on it. Well done. Sixmarlets..., it's difficult to get Argentine league games online because the folk putting the streams up are really lazy. Copa Libertadores games are easy to find (and far, far better than the Champs League), and the super, as one of the major derbies in world football, is obviously an exception because far more foreign channels screen it than the rest of the league (the rights are sold separately).

Rick, if you weren't aware that Riquelme's back at Boca, you clearly don't read HEGS enough. Or, possibly, any football websites...

Comment

boca v river

no i don't

what are the best ones?

Comment

boca v river

Well in my opinion the best one for anything Argentina-related is, um, my site (link right underneath my name to the left of this post), and a lot of the sites run by people on here are really good. 200% and Pitch Invasion are the ones I look at most frequently (and no, not just because I also write for the latter)...

News-wise is easy, BBC, Soccernet, newspaper websites... pretty much the same stories everywhere of course.

Comment

boca v river

SamLKelly
              I couldn't see a website link to the left of your name. I use the FutbolArgentina web albeit very infrequently, as it is in Spanish and I can only just about get a sense of what is going on.

Yes the sopcast links etc are more than a little frustrating and to be honest it has been a long time since I tried to watch an Argentine game, partly due to the hour and partly the poor links. Your thread reminded me that it was on!

The Copa Libertadores games start so late here in Italy.

Comment

boca v river

For sixmartlets:

http://hastaelgolsiempre.com/

Comment

boca v river

Gracias Nico

Comment

boca v river

And if you do fancy staying up late in midweek, you can join us on the Copa Libertadores thread.

Comment

boca v river

Thanks. I may wait until the semis or final, as they really are on late.

I will keep a look out for the thread.

Comment

boca v river

Sixmartlets - the 'W' underneath some of our usernames are links to users' homepages. Nico's given you mine now, though.

If it's any consolation, I live in England and HAVE to stay up for most Argentine club matches in the Libertadores to write them up, then go into work the next morning! It's always worth it though. Much as I'd love to have it on TV at a sensible hour, it somehow wouldn't be the same as watching on a fuzzy internet stream at 2am with a mug of hot chocolate and a mentalist South American commentator...

Comment

boca v river

Yes, thanks. I have had a look already and am excited by it. great stuff.

When I lived in England I used to tape it on C5 and watch it later in the week. I was very into it in 2004 when I went to Buenos Aires and kept it going for a year or so but I have lost the thread badly since moving to Italy in 2006.

My main source of info has been my friends: Juan's sorry tales of Racing and Martin's never ending hopes for River.

There is much to commend the late hour watching in the way you do, but I simply cannot hack it these days. I will try harder!

Comment

Working...
                          X