• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd most unpopular club in Prem avoid drop

Yay!

Well, at least I'm happy this evening.

So who's most unpopular- Blues, Reading or Fultonia?

Comment

I want FUlham to stay up because of Simon Davies.

Comment

I want Fulham to stay up as well.

*takes a look at bottom 4*

Or maybe Reading.

Comment

I want FUlham to stay up because of Simon Davies.
          so do I. my mums husband got tired of asking him at st davids golf course (whilst at everton) if he was still injured. eventually he said 'look, i am not just being picked'

Comment

By all accounts they don't deserve it but anyway I want Reading to stay up.

Pleeez.

Comment

Simon Davies has been Fulham's best player this season.

I want us to stay up.

Comment

I did see that he was one of the league's highest assist-ers. If they go down I reckon he'd move to seomwhere like........erm...........oh I don't know.......Blackburn maybe.

Comment

I'm quite liking Bolton at the moment (as I'm sure that's to whom Stumpy refers). Some of their football has been pretty good. They've really got stuck into the task of not getting relegated and Megson has cleared up the mess that Little Sam had to deal with (I think Big Sam jumped ship cos he knew it was going be shit this season).

They came to Spurs with no intention of doing anything other than not conceding and trying to nick a goal. And it almost worked. It was shit, but it almost worked.

Comment

They could still go down, though.

All it would take is for Chelsea, going for goals with carefree abandon in a bold attempt to close the goal difference gap on Man Utd, to beat them 8-0, along with a win for Fulham at Cup-Final preoccupied Portsmouth and for Reading to win by three at Derby, which is about half of the usual winning margin.

Comment

Reading and Birmingham both deserve to be relegated simply on grounds of sheer inertia. Has nobody thought of telling them that they need to win some games? Or at least look as if they want to win some games?

Comment

Chelsea will never beat Bolton by 8 goals. There's no point for the GD argument as they'd have to win by 18 goals for it to matter.

I think Derby will beat Reading

Comment

In the middle of the table there could be a surpise for West Ham, I can't see them getting much out of Villa who need a win for a chance of qualification to the Uefa Cup. And Spurs have started raising there game against the "Big 4" so Liverpool at White Hart Lane could be interesting.

Ideally Spurs beat Liverpool and West Ham draw with Villa, Spurs pip West Ham to 10th on GD.

Comment

Time for me to poke my head above the battlements and expose myself for the footy-ignoramus I am.

Before the start of the season, I thought it would be 'a bad year for the South' and that the three relegated teams would be Reading, Fulham and Portsmouth. Obviously, I was way out on Portsmouth (I thought their veterans wouldn't be able to produce the goods this time - I hadn't counted on Benjani and Defoe!) but sadly Fulham and Reading may yet vindicate me in the worst possible way.

Comment

Talking of Bolton, has anyone managed to get hold of Kettle and reminded him that he's a big butch northerner and to stop flouncing every time an Irishman whines about his home town. I need to know what he thinks about Ruislip Manor.

Comment

I PM'd him when he left initially but he was most definitely not for turning.

Comment

Brum & Reading to go for me. Fulham have been fighting the drop, neither of the other two know how to. Bolton safe. I was actually surprised that they got into a relegation scrap this seasos as they were always mid to top half of table until now.

Comment

Working...
                                  X