Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keano's Adventures In Sunderland thread 2007/08.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dump your anti Keane/Quinn/Sunderland/Mackem grievances here.

Were staying up (atm).

Apparently Keanes having Kyle Lafferty watched with a view to a bid next transfer window. Whether this depends on which division were in im not sure.
    I notice he scored last night v Georgia. I wouldnt know him from Adam Im afraid. Hes just one of those names you notice when glancing through the results on Sunday morning. Is he any good? Big bruiser or Bergkamp/Beadesley style trickster? Someone must know.

Comment

hesitate to respond as it somewhat negates the point...but nobody is interested...

no doubt theres perfectly legal boards elsewhere where somebody is willing to indulge you in the art of whatever passes for conversation in your part of etc etc...

Comment

I saw Kyle Lafferty play left-wing for Burnley against Ipswich in the 2006/07 season, remember he was pretty good. Wonder if Keane is still thinking of making a bid.

Comment

I saw Kyle Lafferty play earlier this season for Johnstone Burgh against Renfrew in the second tier of the West of Scotland Football League. It was only one game, but he looked more than adequate, with better skill, football IQ, and shooting that most players in the game. With a bit more experience at the level, he could probably get a game next season for a bigger team, like Benburb, St Cadocs, or Largs. Not sure about Sunderland though. Anyway, one to watch for the future...

Comment

I worked briefly in a hospital called St Cadoc's so that gave me a weird double take moment MrLeam

Comment

Working...
            X