France v England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

France v England

Ferdinand as Captain. Captain Ego gets his 100th cap. I'm going out instead. Post the usual drivel in here, I'll catch up once wingco posts his report.

France v England

I considered going to the pub to watch this. Then I considered watching it on Sopcast. Both of them are feeling like a bad decision at the moment. I might just sit here with "La Marseillaise" playing on repeat instead. Now, [I]there's[I] a rousing national anthem.

Comment

France v England

I never watch international friendlies any more, even if they're handily placed on the BBC. My overriding suspicion is that it will be 1-1 and David Beckham will ascend into heaven from the centre circle at full time to sit at God's right hand. From there he will stop bad things happening to good people.

Comment

France v England

That would really piss off Tom Cruise and all the other Scientologists they have been cultivating in LA . . .

Comment

France v England

May listen to it on 5-Live while waiting for the Scotland updates and wingco's match report.

Comment

France v England

Is that tonight? I clean forgot. I might look up the score once Grand Designs has finished.

Comment

France v England

the wales game is on sky 134 for those who sensibly havent opted for the expensive football thing

Comment

France v England

I will watch it. Pheobe is going out (I am playing him at Scrabble) and I have nothing better to do. Its a dull life.

Comment

France v England

Of course, now would be a wonderful time for someone to count up all of David Beckham's international caps and realise he's only up to 98 or something. Any takers?

Comment

France v England

I'm watching it. At least with this rubbish slow board I won't find out that a goal has gone in before I see it on Sopcast.

Comment

France v England

I've half-heartedly switched this on. Learning about the history of soul music is going to have to wait until later.

Comment

France v England

Why are England wearing red?

Uh-oh, it's a minute's silence....

Comment

France v England

Which channel is it on Sopcast? In fact, more urgently, what channel is the Wales match on Sopcast? I couldn't find either of them.

Comment

France v England

France aren't going to wear blue shorts all the time, are they? That would just be plain wrong.

Comment

France v England

England are playing in red because they intend to channel the spirit of Swindon Town tonight.

Where are you learning about the history of soul, 200%? I fancy that.

Comment

France v England

SR: The England match is on Channel 3606 on Sopcast.

http://www.myp2p.eu

Comment

France v England

England are on channel 3606.

Hang on a minute - I'll try and have a look where Wales are on.

Comment

France v England

The trouble is that, without the blue shorts, their willies bob about when they run.

Comment

France v England

This one's on Channel 3606 (True Sports). Don't know about the Wales one, but Neville Southall is providing grumpy updates on Sky Sports News.

England defended that free kick like Swindon Town.

Edit. I think someone should tell SR what channel this is on.

Comment

France v England

Minute silence is for a TV commentator (and even chairman of Servette at some point...) who died yesterday, he was supposed to comment tonight.

Comment

France v England

AB: I mentioned on the Film & TV area that I've just finished downloading the BBC series "Soul Deep". I don't know if it's any good or not, but I really, really love soul music and know practically nothing about the history of it, so a primer is enough for me, really.

Comment

France v England

From BBC website

"2007: David Beckham has actually changed boots between the warm-up and the match. We get a good look at his all-gold numbers as he takes his first corner of the game."

The Wales game will be on S4C on digital tv

Comment

France v England

Half watching - have to say that that was the best observerved national anthems I have seen in ages - Fans at Wembley should take note...

Comment

France v England

Link to S4C here, SR. (If that works).

It's not on Sopcast, but Media Player. I don't know whether that's Windows.

Comment

France v England

I'm hoping Beckham will take a similar approach to boots as that Tommy Cooper used to with that big basket of hats.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X