Midsomer Murders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midsomer Murders

Notwithstanding the fact that people would be fleeing a small village like this in terror, seeing as about 4 or 5 of them get brutally murdered every week, you can't beat this, especially the episode that's on ITV as we speak. Leslie Phillips and John Sessions playing the bit parts. Marvellous, darling.

Midsomer Murders

"Working From Home" are we?

Comment

Midsomer Murders

Always "on call", sir. End of year reports to write up. Troy? Let's go and look around that garden again.

Comment

Midsomer Murders

The thing about MM is there's no real tension after the first twenty minutes or so — apart from wondering why real estate prices haven't dropped through floor given the local mortality rate. Whodunnit is always the meekest most innocuous character of those available, the one with no obvious character flaws. I'd agree that the acting is often fun to watch but the books must be dire indeed.

Comment

Midsomer Murders

I just watched my first one of these the other week. Enjoyable enough, but I really did feel like I was watching Matlock or Murder, She Wrote.

Comment

Midsomer Murders

I dont rate Midsomer Murders much (John Nettles is ok), but its a million times better than Murder, She Wrote.

Comment

Midsomer Murders

It just felt like the sort of thing your mum or your gran would watch because they found CSI too technical or gorey.

Comment

Midsomer Murders

I love watching Midsomer Murders. There's something very comforting about it.
                There also seem to be exactly three murders every time, no more, no less (though there are probably a couple of episodes where this isn't the case).
                It did give my roommate rather strange views of English country life, however.

Comment

Midsomer Murders

Midsomer Murders is good, isn't it? Violent displays of tea-time criminal mortality the whole family can enjoy.

Mum, did that woman just cave that man's head in with an ash-tray?

Comment

Midsomer Murders

Whodunnit is always the meekest most innocuous character of those available, the one with no obvious character flaws.

No, it's always the most famous guest actor.

MM is great but is not the same since Troy left.

Comment

Working...
                    X