Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People like them...

...let's make more of them.

Unless it's eating disorder documentaries we're talking about, because I swear, if I see one more eating disorder documentary on my screen I will stove the TV set in with an anvil. I don't think there's been a night this week on which at least one freeview channel hasn't served up the hackneyed tale of someone who can only eat Tunnock's wafers because their parents once ran over a badger. Sorry, I know theirs are genuine problems, and I realise that TV execs are lazy and love to jump on a bandwagon, but this is just taking the piss.

People like them...

Sorry, that's pretty weak, as rants go. I just felt my indignation boiling up like magma through a tectonic fault.

Comment

People like them...

It's justified, though. The only positive to come out of these disorder marathons is to give Harry Hill more material for TV Burp.

I thought the magic of television was to put a lot of thought and imagination into creating something that, in the end, you need only point a camera at. Now, it's just pointing a camera at something. That's it.

Comment

Working...
      X