The whitest movie ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whitest movie ever?

I mean, Martin Lawrence had that show on for years. I watched it a few times. It wasn't at all funny.
    You mean to tell me that you did not require surgery on the sides every week after seeing Martin Lawrence in drag doing the Shanaynay thing? I'm surprised. It was even funnier than the masterclass in comedy that was Big Momma's House 2.

As for white bread movies; I'd rather have a uniracial cast than the unaccountable inclusion of a token black person in a gang of white people (who, if it's a woman, often will have a cute kid without still being with the kid's father).

27 Dresses. Goodness, there was not a black person in sight. Based in New York, that was.

Comment

The whitest movie ever?

G.Man wants a jihad wrote:
      27 Dresses. Goodness, there was not a black person in sight. Based in New York, that was.
      Hmmm... dare we look at the Woody Allen oeuvre?

I feel like I've seen a fair share, but I'm coming up noticably... er... blank.

Comment

The whitest movie ever?

Talking of whitest movies, here is some terrifying news.

Comment

The whitest movie ever?

Comment

The whitest movie ever?

Disco Sea Shanties wrote:
            Talking of whitest movies, here is some terrifying news.
            I'm hoping they all lose their jobs in the sequel, and the film ends up being a meditation on the role that the lust for branded luxury goods has played in both the downfall of the American economy and that curious listlessness they all feel inside.

Comment

Working...
            X