OTFers on the silver screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched Spiderman 3 the other day, and was quite impressed by Leo's turn as dark-side Peter Parker. Have any other OTFers made cameo appearances in major Hollywood productions?

I don't know if Kyle Broflovski in South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut removed his hat, but if he did, I ununderstand he was modelled on you Chris.

Comment

Two other people have said the same thing in the last year, GY (although the first was trying to sell me something and the second invited me to a focus group for LGBT residents shortly afterwards - I figured her powers of observation might not have been the sharpest).

I've not seen the films, so I don't know what they're on about. I do sometimes run around the streets in my Spiderman pyjamas, though.

Comment

Not the clearest shot, but it's the best I can find so far:

Damn it. Just follow the link.

Comment

I'm one of a vocal quartet singing on the soundtrack of this, though I've never seen it (or heard it, for that matter).

Comment

I've said it before, and Not Me will not thank me for it, but judging from the photos I've seen, he looks like the wee Scottish fella in Four Weddings And A Funeral.

Comment

I'd rather see Dave Lee Travis play Macbeth.

Comment

I once stood on the set of this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0166566/

I wasn't actually in the thing, I mostly stood with the camera crew while they were filming. I was only 11 years old and thought it was ace.

Comment

I suppose Evil Spiderman there could look like a sort of wider, more symmetrical, probably more-attractive-to-film-women mini-me there; you'd need a Modigliani portrait of him to get the dimensions and ambience right though.

Comment

I was really hoping for a front-on still of him when he's just bought a black shirt/jacket combo and is strutting down the street. He looks exactly like you in that one.

Comment

Hey, I don't strut. I meander.

Comment

Because I'm usually lost.

Comment

My Mum, my ex and I were extras in the election results celebration scene in House of the Spirits (a lot of which was filmed in Portugal). Offers for one of the election posters I swiped on the night?

Comment

House of the Spirits is the one where in one scene you can clearly make out that ultra modern (at the time) Lisbon shopping centre in the background isn't it? (Amoreira? Something like that?)

I remember people in Portugal being amused/upset (delete as appropriate) at the fact that 1990s Portugal obviously resembled turn of the century Chile.

21st Romania on the other hand looks like mid 19th century USA (Cold Mountain) or charicature Kazakhstan (Borat)

Comment

My mate Ian has a speaking, but uncredited part in Shallow Grave

Comment

It would be a bit sexist and unnecessary of me to say 'Not Me looks like Tobey being bad? Wow. When can I meet Not Me', wouldn't it? Yes, it would. Yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X