No announcement yet.

True Detective Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we got a story wrapped up for us. I liked that the one person who truly knows what's what can't remember what he saw. Beyond that, it was better than season one's ridiculous ending but not as complicated as it could have been. For me the big letdown was having senior citizen detectives on the case finding real answers. I would have preferred they go a bit rogue earlier on.

Comment

It feels as though the stories were not actually connected in the end, just one random reference to that case. But overall, it was a satisfying conclusion for me.

Comment

The final episode validated the series for me. It pulled together the consequences of love and friendship within a timeless framework really well, and managed to end on a largely positive note without sinking into sentimentality or bathos.

Comment

A trailer for True Detective series 4. It's been a long gap between these series. They've returned to casting a big star in the lead.

Comment

True Detective Season 3 = Fortitude Season 1

Happy to see Jodie Foster back. Wish I could have seen more of her the past 20 years.

Comment

Working...
            X