Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst film you've watched - all the way through!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pebblethefish wrote: The first Hobbit film.
    The second one was worse. Much worse. Haven't bothered with the third.

Comment

Jah Womble wrote: I mean, if we must have romcoms, can they not do something even remotely unexpected now and again?
      Yeah, like put some fucking 'com' in them.

Comment

Not sure if anyone has mentioned The Fountain - if so plus 1 for that.
        With Huge Jackperson and Rachel Weiszzzzzzzz.

Tediarse.

Comment

Patrick Thistle wrote: Seriously, Jah? You're asking for a romcom with ambition?
          Well, with 'anything' - no matter how slight an advance on what has gone until now. (Geronto pretty much nails it further on, tbh.)

I barely ever watch them, however. It was the general OTF approval at the time of this awful movie that caused me to drop it here.

Comment

Have you done film, Jah? ie, wrote it...not viewed it?

Comment

Calvert wrote: Well, the only channel which didn't have the fucking Olympics on
              The fucking Olympics? On TV?

Comment

Date Night is a com with a bit of rom in it. Albeit the rom is between two married characters who have been together for a while trying to reinject some excitement into their lives.

There was so much com I got told off for laughing too much in the cinema.

Don't be put off by Steve Carell as the main character. Easily his least annoying film.

Comment

I've liked him in everything I've seen him in.

Comment

Patrick Thistle wrote:
                    Originally posted by pebblethefish
                    The first Hobbit film.
                    I have the perfect gift for you guys. They've just put out a box set with 60 (that's six-zero) hours of extra footage, on 30 discs.

"Just give me the nuclear code, Mr Bond, or we move on to disc number seventeen ..."

Comment

WOM wrote: Have you done film, Jah? ie, wrote it...not viewed it?
                      What, written a screenplay? Nope, not I. I'm strictly prose, TV and gags.

My best pal (and sometime co-writer) is among the top British screenwriters working in the US, however.

Comment

Being polite types who wouldn't dream of walking out of a cinema before the end of a film (or "tight" as others may put it), me and my wife are totally in agreement that the worst film ever has to be Moulin Rouge.

Not often you leave the cinema feeling dizzy.

Comment

tee rex wrote:
                          Originally posted by Patrick Thistle
                          Originally posted by pebblethefish
                          The first Hobbit film.
                          I have the perfect gift for you guys. They've just put out a box set with 60 (that's six-zero) hours of extra footage, on 30 discs.

"Just give me the nuclear code, Mr Bond, or we move on to disc number seventeen ..."
                          It's sad, really. They stretched one book into three films and still excluded some important stuff from the book.

Comment

Working...
                          X