Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocean's 11 with Sandra Bullock

I quite like the idea

Not because it's Sandra Bullock and I have some crush on her. The idea itself with making it an all female cast seems like it can work very well.

I do like the Ocean's movies and if they follow the previous ones, I'm curious who they will cast in the remaining roles.

I'm actually looking forward to it, as long as they don't ruin it with Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, Emma Watson and the likes.

Who would you like to see?

Emma Stone, Carrie Fisher (or Susan Sarandon, or Anette Bening), Olivia Munn (from Newsroom), Octavia Spencer (or Halle Berry), Charlize Theron (or Uma Thurman)

I'm guessing Julia Roberts and Catherine Zeta Jones will jump all over this.

Off topic, I'm also looking forward to the Scorcese film with Al Pacino, Robert de Niro and Joe Pesci

Ocean's 11 was okay, but Ocean's 12 was risible. 13 was slightly better, but that was probably just dead cat bounce.
    Better still would be for scriptwriter and producers to come up with a decent film written for a female lead (ie not a rom-com), rather than shoehorning them into a movie that has been done with men before. Twice.

Comment

Plenty of films have been made for a female lead lately. Problem is they have been crap mostly. I'm guessing you want more of the Kill Bill Kind. Actually, Tarantino is quite good at this (Jackie Brown, Natural Born Killers)

Ocean's isn't great, it's a Sunday lazy afternoon film.

Comment

Working...
      X