X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic A-Team appreciation thread

treibeis wrote:
    Originally posted by Stumpy Pepys
    Blimey. I was allowed to watch The Professionals when I was about ten.
    I'll see your "I was allowed to watch The Professionals when I was about ten" and raise you a "I was allowed to see Jaws at the pictures when I was eight".

To be fair, I should add that this was a result of a row between my parents. I don't know what it was about - definitely not whether my sister and I should be allowed to watch Jaws at the pictures - but the upshot was my mother dragging us both outside, shouting, "Right, we're off to the cinema. I'll show that sod what I can and can't do".
    Oddly, despite my earlier post, my mum and dad had no qualms about me watching Harry Enfield sketch shows, Naked Video and Dream On (a Channel 4 import about a sex addict) when my age was a single digit number.

Comment

Giggler wrote: Oddly, despite my earlier post, my mum and dad had no qualms about me watching Harry Enfield sketch shows, Naked Video and Dream On (a Channel 4 import about a sex addict) when my age was a single digit number.
      I remember aspects of that show very, very well.

Comment

I grew up in the 80's so I used to watch it every Saturday evening without fail. Easily the best show on TV in my eyes (along with Knight Rider and The Equalizer). I was only seven at the time but I owned all the toys, including the van which I received for my seventh birthday. I also owned a 12 inch BA Baracus doll...

I was an only child.

Comment

Working...
        X