Cosby: The Women Speak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm watching this on A&E right now, but you can watch it online at this link: http://www.aetv.com/cosby-the-women-speak/video/cosby-the-women-speak

If even half of the allegations are true, it means that not only is Cosby a liar, he's a serial rapist.

Yeah. Seems pretty clear.

Comment

Thank you for saving me from a nil thread.

Comment

There are too many similar but distinct stories for anyone to reasonably believe anything different.

Comment

Too grisly a prospect for me to watch, but if he was as represented it does paint quite a portrait. The cosy moralising cunt off of TV who was - a point I think Camille Paglia made recently - essentially a necrophiliac.

I think the first allegations of him drugging women came out a long time ago, so in theory the "similar but distinct" stories could have been based on that first one. But Christ knows why anyone would do that, there not being money or career advancement on the table (or even if there were anyway).

Comment

These are not women who stand to gain anything from coming forward, except for maybe relieving themselves of a heavy burden that they've carried in silence all these years.

Comment

Cosby is a serial sexual predator. Thank God this is coming out now and bow to the courage of these women.

Comment

Working...
              X