Fluffed lines that make it into the final cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Mortimer's a decent track record of calling Vic Reeves "Jim".

Comment

I like this idea of actors calling other actors by their real names by mistake.

Sort of like Den Dennis calling Vim Fuego by his real name "Alan".
      I'd like to think that somebody along the way referred to Darth Vader as 'Dave'.

Comment

Jongudmund wrote: Yes they do animate it afterwards. Pretty much all animation is done like that because to animate mouth movement and then say the words to match is too complicated for most people.
        That's why very few animated shows are broadcast live, it's terrible strain on the animators' wrists.

Comment

Electro Velvet Android wrote: Isn't Mark Hamill shouting "Carrie!" instead of "Leia!" when disembarking from his X-Wing at the end of Star Wars the most famous example of a character/actor fluff in dialogue?.
          It's not a flubbed line, but Star Wars also has the stormtrooper hitting his head on the doorway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBQaLuqwtl8

Comment

Not that I'd have noticed if it hadn't been pointed out, but why didn't they retake that? Some blokes walking through a door wasn't exactly difficult. Did the headbanger keep quiet or something?

Comment

They even included a deliberate homage to it in one of the prequels, as I recall, where Jango Fett bangs his head as he gets into his ship. I haven't seen them in the last decade, but I think he's escaping from Kamino in Episode II.

Comment

'Escape From New York' - Lee Van Cleef says "Unit Black Flight", when it should have been "Unit Black Light".

Comment

If E10s reading this, we need to get on with that film project based on the great Essex side of the late 70s and 80s.

Who ever plays Keith Fletcher will have dozens of lines like this. He thought Derek Pringle was called Hignell.

Comment

Working...
                  X